Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's actually quite normal. People rarely have the same hair color all over the body. I have a almost red mustache, but you won't find that color anywhere else on me.

And we just live under the assumption here, that she didn't dye her hair :)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That's actually quite normal. People rarely have the same hair color all over the body. I have a almost red mustache, but you won't find that color anywhere else on me.

I've dated true redheads. And while the head doesn't always tell the truth, the brows usually do. It isn't impossible for the brows to not match the pubes, but it isn't common. And while dying the head is common, dying the brows isn't - it's usually a different texture and thickness that doesn't do well - sort of like a beard. Some men are vain and narcissistic enough to do it, but it isn't an easy go.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018

I'm a Redhead, its red everywhere. You merely have red accents, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

I've dated true redheads. And while the head doesn't always tell the truth, the brows usually do. It isn't impossible for the brows to not match the pubes, but it isn't common. And while dying the head is common, dying the brows isn't - it's usually a different texture and thickness that doesn't do well - sort of like a beard. Some men are vain and narcissistic enough to do it, but it isn't an easy go.
I'm a Redhead, its red everywhere. You merely have red accents, lol.
Not always. One redhead doesn't necessarily have exactly the same hair pattern as all redheads around the world. I'm not saying how authoritative is, mind you, but here is an article covering the topic in detail:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not always. One redhead doesn't necessarily have exactly the same hair pattern as all redheads around the world. I'm not saying how authoritative is, mind you, but here is an article covering the topic in detail:
Red accents are one thing - I used to get some red in my hair during the summer when I was a kid. But, typically, brows and pubes are the same, even if they vary a little from head. You can have some chimera action going on, but that is a rare thing - not very many people absorb their fraternal twin in the womb.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Red accents are one thing - I used to get some red in my hair during the summer when I was a kid. But, typically, brows and pubes are the same, even if they vary a little from head. You can have some chimera action going on, but that is a rare thing - not very many people absorb their fraternal twin in the womb.
OK, so Haley's a rarity then. It's not like brother-sister incest is common, either, so clearly she's unusual. Why can't she be physically unusual as well? Nothing you just said reinforces darker pubic hair being ridiculous. It's just very rare. I get that you may not like it, but it's 100% possible. I've seen blonde with dark pubes. Science doesn't suddenly get nullified because someone's a redhead. Melanin and hair coloring vary from person to person, whether it's a rare thing or not. In the right (wrong, if you dislike it, I guess) combination you get what Haley has.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
OK, so Haley's a rarity then. It's not like brother-sister incest is common, either, so clearly she's unusual. Why can't she be physically unusual as well? Nothing you just said reinforces darker pubic hair being ridiculous. It's just very rare. I get that you may not like it, but it's 100% possible. I've seen blonde with dark pubes. Science doesn't suddenly get nullified because someone's a redhead. Melanin and hair coloring vary from person to person, whether it's a rare thing or not. In the right (wrong, if you dislike it, I guess) combination you get what Haley has.
Most blonds with dark pubes are blond from a bottle.

Eyebrows don't lie.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Most blonds with dark pubes are blond from a bottle.

Eyebrows don't lie.
Says you, not science ( ). There's clear evidence that you refuse to accept. Fine, you apparently know more than those with credentials. I'm think I'm done with the conversation now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
As much as I'm truly enjoying this VN, as it nears the end, it seems the script QC trailed way off - I'm seeing way more grammar and spelling issues since the point where Haley and MC got their new office. Each major scene/day now seems to have as many errors as the entire VN up to the office move. I guess Dev had started work on Brat by that point and had his attention split. Render and scene quality seems to be maintaining, but it's disappointing that the whole of the VN couldn't maintain.

Just did a run-through of another Dev's 1st and completed VN immediately before this one, and the quality of it improved throughout, with errors decreasing (as one would expect) even though he was also developing his (currently top rated/almost top rated) VN.

And the quest continues...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Says you, not science ( ). There's clear evidence that you refuse to accept. Fine, you apparently know more than those with credentials. I'm think I'm done with the conversation now.
You're talking about rarities and exceptions - yes, those exist, but they are absolutely not what anyone expects (well, most people do expect dark pubes on a "blond"). If one has to explain away inconsistency in this setting with "well, science says it's possible", that's just a way of excusing something that may have been done the easy way (more good dark assets than red assets?) instead of the way exceedingly more prevalent in nature. But, hey, get pissy because I'm talking about overwhelming reality rather than miniscule possibility.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As much as I'm truly enjoying this VN, as it nears the end, it seems the script QC trailed way off - I'm seeing way more grammar and spelling issues since the point where Haley and MC got their new office. Each major scene/day now seems to have as many errors as the entire VN up to the office move. I guess Dev had started work on Brat by that point and had his attention split. Render and scene quality seems to be maintaining, but it's disappointing that the whole of the VN couldn't maintain.
QC was always this team's weak point. It has continued in The Brat.

The team did start to lose interest in this game when Patreon forced them to create a non-incest version (which makes no sense and loses the forbidden nature of the relationship). It shows when you get to the endings.

• Sad
Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It shows when you get to the endings.
Just finished all endings. The Sandra seemed to be the best laid out, but they all seemed a bit rushed and had lots of programming and language errors. Even had one slide in Adriana's ending where Haley's bush wasn't there at the beginning of the scene, but was back by the end.

I somehow didn't trigger either "non pregnant" ending for Sandra or Haley solo - it was easy to not trigger it in the Adriana ending (walk through told you as much). I just like to get all of the endings, but I'm not going to go back and try to replay for them = I watched them with the "preview" after I was done with all of the other routes I played.

One huge disappointment was that they never got back to the "other Haley" and showed the aftermath and impact (at least I didn't get it if they did). Even a news story flashing across the TV or a newspaper left on the table, or a Dad bringing up "did you hear about your old teacher?" conversation would have been nice. All that we know is that a couple of goons came to town and something happened.

Other disappointments were the lack of interactions with the side girls - at least one more scene with each for Diane, Alana and Lisa would have been nice. Finally, while I'm not big into MILF games, I wanted to see "Mom" in all her glory - a shower walk-in or something. That model is cute and reminds me so much of Robyn Lively, as rendered, that I really want to see her somewhere in action.

One final thought is that the music seemed to become an afterthought at the end as well. It was matched reasonably through much of the VN, but there was this one "ominous" track that would play in places where it just didn't seem to fit, or overplayed will after it should have stopped - it really broke the mood.

This one started with lots of promise and kept it going pretty well about 70% of the way, but fizzled in the end.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
One huge disappointment was that they never got back to the "other Haley" and showed the aftermath and impact (at least I didn't get it if they did). Even a news story flashing across the TV or a newspaper left on the table, or a Dad bringing up "did you hear about your old teacher?" conversation would have been nice. All that we know is that a couple of goons came to town and something happened.
We are in complete agreement on this one. Klaus triggered the biggest dramatic event of the game, which was then the main subject of multiple releases, but at the end it was as though it had ever happened.

Not to mention that there are two possibilities for handling (or not handling) Klaus, and the way that not enlisting the goons was just ignored is even more troubling, when you consider the other people directly involved. What the hell happened with the "other Haley" if the goons didn't come to town? Who knows? We were given no clue. That one REALLY bothered me!

All in all, a lot of things were set up, but never followed through on.

Oh well, while playing it, I still enjoyed it immensely, and with all its faults, it remains my favorite AVN.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
still say good ending if u choose with lisa what u expect from incst?? maybe can be better but still good for me

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes