Ottto

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a problem with the links? I have tried all different links but usually around 400-500mb it breaks connection and doesnt continue. I dont have any problem with downloading anything else.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a problem with the links? I have tried all different links but usually around 400-500mb it breaks connection and doesnt continue. I dont have any problem with downloading anything else.
No, they are fine. Use a downlad manager like JDownloader.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I have a 2 very important question, please give a somewhat detailed, clear answer if you're willing.

How's the audio in this game? What's it like? I'm afraid of downloading it only to find out that there's no music because reviews don't comment on it.

ALso, can you describe the dialogue in this game? Maybe give me a screenshot with dialogue in it. I've seen so many review praise the story in a vn only to find out that people talk in these robotic half sentences.

If you can point me to a review that answers these questions so I don't have to go mining for a diamond in a sea of reviews that have no substance, I'd really appreciate it.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I have a 2 very important question, please give a somewhat detailed, clear answer if you're willing.

How's the audio in this game? What's it like? I'm afraid of downloading it only to find out that there's no music because reviews don't comment on it.

ALso, can you describe the dialogue in this game? Maybe give me a screenshot with dialogue in it. I've seen so many review praise the story in a vn only to find out that people talk in these robotic half sentences.

If you can point me to a review that answers these questions so I don't have to go mining for a diamond in a sea of reviews that have no substance, I'd really appreciate it.
There is several tracks in the game, can't say it's the best pick but it fits the story.

Dialogs is pretty neat, devs did a good job with character development. Good humor and small talks.

Overall story is 9 of 10, pretty linear for my taste but great nonetheless. If you're a fan of Summer Scent I think you'll find this one good too.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this a Harem game or not? It's tagged as Harem but not mentioned in the genre list, all the girls are great I don't want to have to chose between them, especially not between Haley and Sandra. Also is the pregnancy actually part of the game or just epilogue

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is this a Harem game or not? It's tagged as Harem but not mentioned in the genre list, all the girls are great I don't want to have to chose between them, especially not between Haley and Sandra. Also is the pregnancy actually part of the game or just epilogue
There are four endings, depending if and who you chose as second girl besides Haley. So 'harem' would be a bit exagerated. Pregnancy only in the epilogue.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It is not a true Harem game, in that you can't get all the girls in one pass-through. However (even though there is a Haley-solo version), this game is meant to be a 3-way game; MC+Haley+Sandra is certainly one of the options.

Pregnancy is only seen in the Epilogues I'm afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It is not a true Harem game, in that you can't get all the girls in one pass-through. However (even though there is a Haley-solo version), this game is meant to be a 3-way game; MC+Haley+Sandra is certainly one of the options.

Pregnancy is only seen in the Epilogues I'm afraid.
Well that sucks, might still be worth playing, but certainly not what I was looking for

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all, the visuals have aged extremeley well, and that gets it 2 stars on its own.

Also, I wanna say that this game has made a lot of people happy, and I don't wanna take that away from them. You're not hurting anyone if you like this, so go ahead and keep liking it.

That said, this is yet another boring game about generic characters that say a bunch of lazy sentences over and over. There's nothing interesting about them at all.

As for some contructive criticism, try to put more effort into your dialogue. Almost every since sentence is literally 1-5 words long, you keep reusing the same ones over and over, making scenes feel a lot longer than they actually are.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
BTW, I'd still really like someone that's a fan of this game to actually be able to describe the dialogue in this game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
BTW, I'd still really like someone that's a fan of this game to actually be able to describe the dialogue in this game.
To what end? To start an argument which is impossible for either side to win?

Go check the Reviews and Search for 'dialogue'. I'm sure there are entries there that will satisfy your quest for knowledge, if not your quest for argument. You could also do a thread Search.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
No, I just wanna understand what people like about the dialogue. Like I said in the review, there's no harm in liking this game, but I'd like to understand the appeal of the dialogue.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
First of all, the visuals have aged extremeley well, and that gets it 2 stars on its own.

Also, I wanna say that this game has made a lot of people happy, and I don't wanna take that away from them. You're not hurting anyone if you like this, so go ahead and keep liking it.

That said, this is yet another boring game about generic characters that say a bunch of lazy sentences over and over. There's nothing interesting about them at all.

As for some contructive criticism, try to put more effort into your dialogue. Almost every since sentence is literally 1-5 words long, you keep reusing the same ones over and over, making scenes feel a lot longer than they actually are.

Yeah. I don't believe in that take whatsoever. Hayley's Story is one of the best VN's I have played in this genre. I thought the writing. Characters. Direction and matter was handled with brilliance. Yes while it may have petered out towards the end but was still very enjoyable and one of the Top VN's out there.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The dialogues are smart and humorous. They are totally believable and better written than dialogues in 95% of AVNs.
"I want everything that you can give from the morning crossword puzzles to a gag ball and whip".
I loved that ) It is a story of one true love and the dialogues convey that very well.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes