Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Wait what? I never said I didn't like Haley, I was just stating how the game's story is clearly gravitating towards MC & Haley as the True Ending. Again, I was just giving my opinion, it sounds like you're the one with hurt feelings because someone disagrees with your favorite game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wait what? I never said I didn't like Haley, I was just stating how the game's story is clearly gravitating towards MC & Haley as the True Ending. Again, I was just giving my opinion, it sounds like you're the one with hurt feelings because someone disagrees with your favorite game.
Ok I get that this game is called Haley's Story but man, kinda wish there was an option to break up with Haley.
Seeing her force herself into your other relationships is a bit cringey tbh.
If I misunderstood your meaning in your original post, I apologize. However, I draw your attention to the parts of your original post that I have emphasized here. I find it hard to believe from those excerpts that you were just commenting on the direction of the game, and didn't have a poor opinion of Haley.

However, to address the direction of the game: having reviewed the code again, I believe there is a way to have the MC not end up in a lasting sexual relationship with Haley. You would really have to work at it though. I suggest using the walkthrough, and avoiding all positive point-choices with Haley. That doesn't mean that the MC winds up with anyone else though.

As for the canon ending, I believe that is with the MC, Haley & Sandra. Other endings are available though.

Reactions: JETracktor

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
If I misunderstood your meaning in your original post, I apologize. However, I draw your attention to the parts of your original post that I have emphasized here. I find it hard to believe from those excerpts that you were just commenting on the direction of the game, and didn't have a poor opinion of Haley.

However, to address the direction of the game: having reviewed the code again, I believe there is a way to have the MC not end up in a lasting sexual relationship with Haley. You would really have to work at it though. I suggest using the walkthrough, and avoiding all positive point-choices with Haley. That doesn't mean that the MC winds up with anyone else though.

As for the canon ending, I believe that is with the MC, Haley & Sandra. Other endings are available though.
Ok, perhaps my original post was worded poorly but again, what I was trying to convey was the game's story is clearly gravitating towards MC & Haley as the True Ending. Hence, the title of the game Haley's Story

I never asked, but thanks for taking the time to review the code though one doesn't have to look that far to tell that the option to remove Haley simply never existed. (Again, the title of the game is called Haley's Story) I'm not asking for a guide to get rid of Haley, nor do I have a poor opinion of her. I just felt that the game's story feels more natural when its just Haley & MC than with Haley & MC+1

In regards to endings, no matter what we both say there is no True Ending unless the developer makes a sequel or announces which ending is the true one. Everything else is just headcanon.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In regards to endings, no matter what we both say there is no True Ending unless the developer makes a sequel or announces which ending is the true one. Everything else is just headcanon.
Let me put it this way, the most time and effort in this game is put into the Haley, Sandra, MC coupling. I believe that alternate endings were put in to appease players who disliked Sandra immensely. Adriana is there for those who prefer MILFs. Lisa was added because of strong support for her. The absolute least time and effort was put into the ending with just the MC and Haley.

But, play all the routes and make your own conclusion.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
But, play all the routes and make your own conclusion.
Yeah...err...thats what headcanon means dude. It doesn't matter which part of the game is more fleshed out or not, unless the developer of vittgames comes forward and straight up tells us which ending is canon, its all just fan theories and opinions.

Or are you actually the developer of vittgames? If so, then hey nice to meet you. ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Walter Victor

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
now we need a Fan Art Assets for this game

What model and Hair are the women in the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: laseracid

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this the Haley only route? I only played the threesome route with Sandra, but I don't remember something like that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Could anyone provide a complete list of all possible endings?

You can have an MC–Haley only ending. Just don't screw around with other people so much that any other relationship gets established. (Or just avoid all other relationships altogether.) It's pretty straightforward. That ending has the cat out of the bag and they are together in the end anyway.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Could anyone provide a complete list of all possible endings?

There are four different endings, the one with Lisa which you already found, the solo ending, the one with Sandra (which I personally think is the best one - including the story line that leads to it) and the one with the suga moma who's name I forgot.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
You can have an MC–Haley only ending. Just don't screw around with other people so much that any other relationship gets established. (Or just avoid all other relationships altogether.) It's pretty straightforward. That ending has the cat out of the bag and they are together in the end anyway.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the info.

Well, I did say "the cat out of the bag", meaning the secret was known. As you said, they don't actually announce it. But there's no way the father didn't know, and with the mother moving in, it would only be a matter of time. There are a lot of people who were dissatisfied with how the game ended. It's unfortunate, because I think the game did really well for most of its length.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes