Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is there some fix for scenes in a dark? Almost nothing can be seen
The easiest would be cranking up the brightness setting of your monitor. Just remember or write down its original value before you do, so you could restore it later.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
What happens with MC and Haley at the end of the game?
This story at its most basic is the forbidden love between twins. As you might expect there are several endings depending on your choices. Trust me, I am truly unlike the others, this is a lovely VN and whatever choices you make you'll enjoy it and see rewards to whichever characters you invested in.

At this point I've played or am playing close to 300 VNs on this site, Haley's story is one of my favorites.

Reactions: sockathong

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Found this game very interesting and was about to give it a try, but the Incest patch link is broken, I'll have to wait for it to be fixed

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Found this game very interesting and was about to give it a try, but the Incest patch link is broken, I'll have to wait for it to be fixed
Good news: The version in the download links already has the patch applied. Hence it being called pre-patched. I know, English is weird.

Even more good news: After clicking refresh/"retry for live version", the page did come up for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Good news: The version in the download links already has the patch applied. Hence it being called pre-patched. I know, English is weird.

Even more good news: After clicking refresh/"retry for live version", the page did come up for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yei, thanks! I don't know about you, but I've been having some problems with F95 lately, something to do with maintenance, but thanks, it worked!

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
Will this game get a reworked version? yk with advanced graphics and animations like many other games decided to do aswell?

1453042_AGP-Nami.gif

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes