Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No offense but I felt that Sanda's relationship is kinda forced by Haley. MC doesn't really want to be her in the first place.
I don't know where you get that from. It was the MC who initiated contact with Sandra and asked her out before Haley even knew of her existence.

Depending on the player's choices, the MC states several times that he is in love with Sandra. Haley makes a point of giving the MC the choice of staying with Sandra or not. If he does, Haley tells him to stop messing around with the other girls then. This is the point where the routes split up.

Where Haley comes in is to force persuade Sandra into a 3-way relationship.

Perhaps you are confusing the MC's feelings with your own.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
story with the teacher made my guts contort in pain, everything else was going fine before that...
Hey Feels the same bro. It was super unpleasant to me so I couldn't play this game more than that. It was ok she's not a virgin and does things with her boyfriend of course I don't really like it though but I just couldn't be cool with that teacher cheating story and haley acting like that was nothing also MC doesn't seem care much so. It's good to know I'm not alone and all weird atleast.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hey Feels the same bro. It was super unpleasant to me so I couldn't play this game more than that. It was ok she's not a virgin and does things with her boyfriend of course I don't really like it though but I just couldn't be cool with that teacher cheating story and haley acting like that was nothing also MC doesn't seem care much so. It's good to know I'm not alone and all weird atleast.
It's fine that you stopped playing the game. But since you did, you have no idea how any of the principals reacted later in the game. So it might be wise to not comment on those reactions that you never saw.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
So it might be wise to not comment on those reactions
No offense here.
It's Just My personal opinion that I felt so I didn't mean to be argue with anyone.
Of course You can object my opinion and details even I could've learn something there but I still can comment what feelings I've got right? If that's not like illegal or something.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No offense here.
It's Just My personal opinion that I felt so I didn't mean to be argue with anyone.
Of course You can object my opinion and details even I could've learn something there but I still can comment what feelings I've got right? If that's not like illegal or something.
What was meant was that from your post it is clear that you stopped at that point because what you wrote doesn't match anything happening later in the story. Especially nobody on here would talk about the teacher story that way, if they played the whole story.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No offense here.
Everyone has their own personal opinion. I have no desire to argue about yours. That would serve no purpose.

However, had you actually played further, you might well not have changed your mind about the game, but I can guarantee that you wouldn't have written your original post as you did. It would have been more informed; perhaps not more favorable, but at least more informed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well considering what we actually do in game, I don't think marriage is a step too far. But I was just asking if there is an ending like that as in game she wanted it so much from her actions etc.
The thing is: you can have, ehm, very close family relations just with the two of you. A marriage needs public approval, which is a different beast. And getting public approval kind of defeats the promise of the "forbidden love" in the first place.

grandizer

Apr 1, 2021
hey guys its my first comment on a game and this is my first game to play and im enjoying it very much
im now playing the game for the first time,its a cool game (thanks game dev)

the sandra route kinda forced on me because i didnt want her relationship in the first place but
but her story kept on continuing still kissing me and flirting with me in the office,and haley kinda trying to get my attention too
(im thinking i might let my choice led to sandra relationship on the first date, but i remember i tried to avoid her
not get close to her ,so i have to click on the first choice about breaking up with her to get the job done lol ,

im guessing im going harem here which is cool but i have to give up on sandra at some point
and take lisa route as good replacement,

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes