Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So now that the game is completed, what routes are exactly there in the game? Can we date the sidechicks without any consequences?

lance43230

Feb 2, 2020
Sandra in Haley's Pizza shirt:
"I just didn't have any clothes left. And if found this..." should be
"I just didn't have any clothes left, and I found this..."

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
So I'm a little confused on how this system works So i'm hoping someone might help me here.

There are systems. One which activated route. The other that increases Affection.

What I wanna know is that does Affection effect routes and if so how. Like If I want to do adrinna's route and gain affection points with haley does that mean we get the threesome ending? Or do I need to pick the option that unlocks her route like her shaving her pubic hair or something like that.

Does Affection lock me in a route or does that simply change how a route progresses? So I would still get the same shit except with different dialogue. The real choices are the ones that affect the route?

If I want to do a Lisa solo ending. Does that mean I need to not be affectionate towards Haley/other girls or do I need to simply not pick her routes?

I hope I explained this well

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So I'm a little confused on how this system works So i'm hoping someone might help me here.

There are systems. One which activated route. The other that increases Affection.

What I wanna know is that does Affection effect routes and if so how. Like If I want to do adrinna's route and gain affection points with haley does that mean we get the threesome ending? Or do I need to pick the option that unlocks her route like her shaving her pubic hair or something like that.

Does Affection lock me in a route or does that simply change how a route progresses? So I would still get the same shit except with different dialogue. The real choices are the ones that affect the route?

If I want to do a Lisa solo ending. Does that mean I need to not be affectionate towards Haley/other girls or do I need to simply not pick her routes?

A Lisa solo route does not exist, there is a LISA + Haley route

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Routes are locked in by certain major decisions. There also is an order of preference, you can't do Haley/Lisa even if you're doing everything right if you also made the correct decisions for Haley/Sandra.

The points will change the way the routes develop. However in practice in my experience you need to keep them intentionally low to see something change, every even remotely fitting set of decisions seems to give a better ending.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Routes are locked in by certain major decisions. There also is an order of preference, you can't do Haley/Lisa even if you're doing everything right if you also made the correct decisions for Haley/Sandra.

The points will change the way the routes develop. However in practice in my experience you need to keep them intentionally low to see something change, every even remotely fitting set of decisions seems to give a better ending.
Quotes are MUCH more important than points. You can stay on any of the four routes with ridiculously low points. By the way, relationship points are only collected for Haley and Sandra, and you have to almost intentionally lower them to have any effect on the game. The points bars for success are quite low.

As for how to get to the individual routes, you need to either follow the walkthrough, or use the chart which has been posted here not too long ago.

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
Ok after seeing through the previous messages and your guys replying I seem to understand how to do this bloody game.

I will also like to add that Guys if you ever felt like your stupid. Remember, there are people who think Sandra is best girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawncjx

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
OK, what happened? The last time I played this was almost pre-COVID. I don't have any saves. Can anybody explain what has happened to my saves?

Best regards. :)

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
OK, what happened? The last time I played this was almost pre-COVID. I don't have any saves. Can anybody explain what has happened to my saves?

Best regards. :)
Your saves are in a differently named folder if you played the Patreon (unpatched) version. If you copy over your old saves to the new save folder they may work or they may not. Search this thread for several available saves under the new version or replay it if you want to do so.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Shawncjx

Sep 20, 2021
Exactly what i felt, i mean the game is great love the writing and really got me immersed and it is decent length, but i was sorta feeling like the ending just rushed up on me,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pregnant session was supposed to be a great plot extension but it was eventually set up just for the ending instead...

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes