weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I've never played a game where I have disliked so many characters, in the end I only liked Victor.

This game is like that friend that every group has, they think they're funny but in reality their jokes are childish, their repetitive and go on too long

and lets not forget "He He.." x1000

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
Has/Can anyone put together a recommended route order? I would assume Haley's route is last but not sure what order to do the other ones in...

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Has/Can anyone put together a recommended route order? I would assume Haley's route is last but not sure what order to do the other ones in...
They're all basically the same, iirc. The only things that change are which character gets knocked up and who you end up with, otherwise just copy and paste endings. I believe one of the mods gives you the option to see all the endings at the beginning of the game.

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
They're all basically the same, iirc. The only things that change are which character gets knocked up and who you end up with, otherwise just copy and paste endings. I believe one of the mods gives you the option to see all the endings at the beginning of the game.
Yeah I have the mod installed I think. So you're saying I can click "XXX's route" every time it comes up no matter which girl, and I get all the content until the endings? Like I can click both Sandra's route and Haley's route in one playthrough with no problems?

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
I decided to start with Sandra, and I'm really liking her route. This story is pretty well written. That cleanliness quirk she has is pretty cute sometimes.

Not a whole lot of games that have real world problems such as career changes having an impact on the story.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I decided to start with Sandra, and I'm really liking her route. This story is pretty well written. That cleanliness quirk she has is pretty cute sometimes.

Not a whole lot of games that have real world problems such as career changes having an impact on the story.
Sandra has severe OCD issues !!!!!!!!!!!

Shawncjx

Sep 20, 2021

No offense but I felt that Sanda's relationship is kinda forced by Haley. MC doesn't really want to be her in the first place.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes