• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
About Haley's Story, I'm a little bummed out there weren't any scenes with Mom, She has a nice rack
It's an incest story, but not THAT kind of an incest story, where all family members are fair game.

The MC becomes obsessed with his sister, but never, ever shows any sexual interest toward his mother. The closest Mom gets to any action is when the MC and Haley (and Sandra, if on that route) hear Mom and Dad going at it, in one of the funniest scenes in the game.

Reactions: RolandG.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
"I'm not sharing with Lisa" scene was kinda dumb. If Haley really loved her brother she would have shared
Or Haley really loved mc hence the disagreement, depending on the way you look at it. Though i get it what you are saying. Haley only route was wholesome throughout.
About new game i agree they should have at least posted the preview, hopefully it's something refreshing as i don't have any appetite left for another ptsd genre. Never in my life i got so much anxious.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The new game is out, but it hasn't shown up on F95 yet.

Here's the Patreon announcement with links:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The taming of the brat - prologue

Hi

We're finally done. Thank you for your patience.

We've created the prologue/demo to our new idea. But we're dying to hear from you. So please, whatever you thought, good or bad, send us a message.

Here it is. Hope you like it.

Android will take a little longer

Viit

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Seems to me that Sandra is the least attractive person to date. She is also not worth the trouble or risk when directly related to not just somebody higher up but the very immediate superior above the player character. Legit germophobe's IRL are only great friends at a distance unless one is very good at not giving a fuck or/and is a patient person to deal with what to pretty much to every layperson would be annoying habits

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes