MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
"I am a lawyer... and you are dating my son" .... first adult game to make me laugh...thx for that :)
Looove the story and visuals.
if i had a wish free for this game... when an animation loads cjange to a more dark audio theme or none, but than ad some moans or screams or similar. claps should be easy for the ... spanking

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The walkthrough doesn't explain how to get each ending, is there an ending guide anywhere? Sorry for the spam.
It's all based on what variables you choose way before. All of the games Ptolemy works on are like this. So, you would have to go WAY back to close to mid game to change those outcomes. That or use the dev console to change variables. It's brilliant coding if you ask me. Simple, but really effective.

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
damnn. not trying to be mean, but why can't we avoid things here? I had a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
even though I didn't went for her at all. I wanted to be 100% faithful to one girl and avoid any other romance that could happen. I'm sad about this, because it takes out all of the roleplaying in this, and feels like a linear story without choices. I mean, why having choices if we can't change or exclude certain events from happening? the game is rly good until now and well done GUI stuff, but I'm sad it had to be like that. Well, it was just one event, let's check the other ones. It just put me out of the mood, but I'll keep playing.

Reactions: sava75

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
damnn. not trying to be mean, but why can't we avoid things here? I had a
even though I didn't went for her at all. I wanted to be 100% faithful to one girl and avoid any other romance that could happen. I'm sad about this, because it takes out all of the roleplaying in this, and feels like a linear story without choices. I mean, why having choices if we can't change or exclude certain events from happening? the game is rly good until now and well done GUI stuff, but I'm sad it had to be like that. Well, it was just one event, let's check the other ones. It just took me out of the mood, but I'll keep playing.
a visual novel is not a free form rpg game though. Choices is limited to certain paths available, not all paths you could possible think of.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, its called LIFE :ROFLMAO: Just don't expect a ever lasting happy ending...
Great graphics, realistic characters, lots of LIs to choose from, a good enough story but a bit too much background clutter not important to what I want. But even I who enjoys games like Superpowered, Lucky Mark, or Time Loop Hunter call that a hell of a grind and the RNG shows no mercy. No rollback, no save feature - really misses the 101 of usability.

2 stars - shows some promise but the dev really needs to work on the details.

Gotta admit though, on the whole I also enjoy the time spent playing that game.

Last edited:

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
a visual novel is not a free form rpg game though. Choices is limited to certain paths available, not all paths you could possible think of.
I know, yeah, but this game has variables of +1 Niece, and I avoided of all those points. The character was acting the worst, like an ignorant and she still
with him. Makes 0 sense. :/ the game do set the choice of avoiding it or not, if we're talking about choosing, but the choice had no effect in that part, that's what I meant.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Android Build comes out a few days later as it's a bit harder to make. We now have someone making our Android builds for us
Firstly I wanted to thank you for your work on Haley's Story and particularly Life With Mary. I enjoyed them both so much. Absolutely two of my favourite stories.
Secondly I wanted to ask if there is actually going to be an android version for v1.1? I believe epilogues were added, I would like to see how the story ends for everyone if possible.
Thank you again for all your hard work.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes