• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Ummm, what does the "pre-patched" note mean btw? I downloaded the game and noticed it said pre-patched

Does it mean the incest patch was already applied?

Reactions: Jumbi

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Such a breathtaking Game & Story. Extremely sad that it's finished.
I really wish that the pregnancywere written slightly different instead.
Instead being like an accident it should been consensual with some dialogue and buildup.
Like Haley tracking her days and doing stuff to make it easier for her to get pregnant and MC doing his own stuff.

But seriously Viitgames. Thanks for the game. It was amazing! Hopefully we see with a new game sometime soon!

Reactions: code991

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost done

Hi

It's not done yet, but we're almost there.

All the images are done. There's only some photoshop work left to do on them. Also, we have to clean up the dialogue a bit here and there.

But mostly, what's left to do is the GUI. And adding some music.

There's no reason why we shouldn't be able to release the demo on the 20'th.

See you then

Viit

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone have a save immediately following what I assume is an animation pretty late into the game?

I am crashing right after Haley's first therapy session. She and MC are in bed and right after you progress past him grabbing her braid, the game locks up. So, if someone has a save right after that, I'd appreciate it. Preferably a save where MC is only pursuing Haley. So, no advances towards any of the other girls and breaking up with Sandra.

Managed to finally get past it after about a dozen lockups.

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
The numbers on that download size is scary..
It's not too bad. I'm enjoying the writing and I'm doing a Haley run but there are five other ladies you can romance as well. Boss lady, neighbor, boss' niece and her two friends who are sisters. There might be another but I'm drawing a blank.

Edit: Compressed version is just under two gigs and I feel the image quality is fine.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Is there a way to completely avoid dating Sandra?

I really dont like her.

Altho from what ive seen, dating Sandra is kinda part of the story and probably cant be avoided. Still, no reason not to ask this :D

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a way to completely avoid dating Sandra?

I really dont like her.

Altho from what ive seen, dating Sandra is kinda part of the story and probably cant be avoided. Still, no reason not to ask this :D
No. You can minimize it though and, eventually, something will happen where you can end the relationship.

Reactions: code991

code991

Aug 21, 2021
No. You can minimize it though and, eventually, something will happen where you can end the relationship.
So, just choose all the things that dont give her points

Altho i dont think i can do that either hahah, not in all situations at least.

Even if i dont like her, i also dont want to be a jerk heh

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
So, just choose all the things that dont give her points

Altho i dont think i can do that either hahah, not in all situations at least.

Even if i dont like her, i also dont want to be a jerk heh
I believe only one choice actually affects if you stay together. It is something along the lines of her saying they can make the relationship work. You can answer confidently that they can or a less enthusiastic "I hope so". All the others are along the lines of not going for a kiss or leaving a party early. The MC never treats her badly.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I believe only one choice actually affects if you stay together. It is something along the lines of her saying they can make the relationship work. You can answer confidently that they can or a less enthusiastic "I hope so". All the others are along the lines of not going for a kiss or leaving a party early. The MC never treats her badly.
Oh right, i know the one.

Ok then, thank you !

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon progress report speaks of a slight delay:

OOPS! Sorry, the accompanying image refuses to load for me.

Apologies

Hi

I have to apologize. But I have to leave town this weekend. A bit of a family thing. An uncle of mine died. Not the close type of uncle. He's like my mother's cousin once removed. I'm not sure I ever actually met him. But my mom wants to go. And since she doesn't drive anymore, I'm the one that has to take her. I can't say no.

So, I have to push back the release of the demo by a day or two. Apologies.

In terms of what is there left to do, that's simple. The buttons, we haven't done those. And the background pic for the pause menu. That's about it. And testing of course, but that should be ok. We've been testing as we went.

Again, sorry. The release is imminent, but it might not be on Monday. Might be Tuesday or even Wednesday.

Viit

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
What's Delayed? What's almost done? I went back a few pages and to Patreon but I can't even find a name of the project. Everything is hidden on Patreon. Doesn't seem like a wise way to promote (or not promote) a new VN. Just an image from Walter Victor (thanks btw).

About Haley's Story, I'm a little bummed out there weren't any scenes with Mom, She has a nice rack.

Also the whole "I'm not sharing with Lisa" scene was kinda dumb. If Haley really loved her brother she would have shared.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
About Haley's Story, I'm a little bummed out there weren't any scenes with Mom, She has a nice rack.
It was Haley's story, not mom's story. The three LI's other than Haley are ONLY pursued by the MC to provide cover for the twins to be together. Pretty much no storyline that lets mom be involved. In the end Haley does share the MC with Lisa if you're on that path.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes