• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
somewhat weirdly i got mc+haley (preggo naturally since they fucked like duracell bunnies) ending with save i continued playing after december 2020 update and mc+sandra (preggo ofc)+haley ending with save from december 2020 and didn't change anything.

some screenshots.

1. mommy knows best
2. she for sure has pricy taste (especially since that car hasn't been in production for a few decades)

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
I have mixed feelings about the ending of the game, most routes seemd to have closed off ok, it's always been an bit of a slice of life story to me, I never expected it to last beyond the final confirmation that they decide to be together (whichever couple/thrupple it was).

The one thing that did piss me off though, is that I ended up with someone pregnant on every route, I HATE pregnacy!
I always let the MC pull out when given the chance, but I guess I was either too stoned during some choices so I missed it, or the triggers were not tied to the sex at all.

But besides this, I did enjoy the game, I'm always a sucker for a decent brother/sister incest game, and the chemistry between these two was quite lovely.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The one thing that did piss me off though, is that I ended up with someone pregnant on every route, I HATE pregnacy!
I always let the MC pull out when given the chance, but I guess I was either too stoned during some choices so I missed it, or the triggers were not tied to the sex at all.
i think there were no choice later on cumming in- or outside.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
See my post, two posts above. Pregnancy is triggered with a sex choice only on one path. It is triggerd by something else on two others, and it will happen no matter what on the last.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
See my post, two posts above. Pregnancy is triggered with a sex choice only on one path. It is triggerd by something else on two others, and it will happen no matter what on the last.
Thanks, but it's a still bit of a mess to me, the choice should have been clearer, like in many other games (either as a warning upfront or as a hint during gameplay).

Still like the game overall though

xortor

May 3, 2018
Short update and the end came very quickly.

That being said, the game was absolutely fantastic. The sibling dialogue between Haley and the MC was some of the most naturally written I have seen. Many developers should be taking notes because that was a masterclass in natural speech patterns, intimacy, and rapport.

Hats off for a job well done.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020

But besides this, I did enjoy the game, I'm always a sucker for a decent brother/sister incest game, and the chemistry between these two was quite lovely.
There doesn't have to be pregnancy. I wrote a mod.

I play these games stoned most of the time myself. I was blown away when I realized the complexity of the characters and how Haley and her brother had what feels like realistic conversations and stunned disbelief in what they had done and felt.

Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well I stuck with it to the end.

Couldn't be MORE disappointed in all the epilogues.
The path I wanted most (Lisa) was the absolute worst one overall for content and tone.
The path I wanted least (Adri) was maybe the best story but I don't think that says much.
Sandra was in the game. I don't mind her too much but yeah I got nothing more on her.
All that downloading time spent feels like a greater cost than the value I received.

PEACE

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
So to check the last ending I haven't tested (Haley-only, non-pregnancy), I used a save editor. Boy, you need to be below 10 points on her score, with a maximum of 41 (occasion missed here). You really need to be a dick to Haley to hit such low score, and get the non-pregnancy ending with her.

On a different matter, seeing the variable made me rethink of an other loose end, what happened wit Haley2. Unless I'm mistaken (again), it seems the choice with her didn't have any consequence. But again, this choice was given as the same time period of the last choice regarding Alana, and Diane last appearance as a potential love interest.

Jan 28, 2019
I left a review ages ago, that is 5 stars. And I won't go back, edit, or change it.
Because the game is worth those 5 stars.

That said, I truly think, especially since around .9, and onwards, that it feels like it was HEAVILY rushed to be concluded.
The game had a lot of scenes, choices, dialog, etc, for about 90% of the game, but the closer it got to the end, the shorter scenes were as they rushed through one to move onto the next. Dialog was much briefer felt more like it was trying to rush to finish a scene than to build a scene out.
And the game ends... very abruptly.

I still love the game. I love the characters. I loved the plot, and I find the ending to be... enough, to properly end the story.

And after 3+ years, I understand the desire the devs must have felt, to finish the story.

But I have to admit that DESPITE believing it is worth 5 stars, I feel the ending was rushed, and that the game would have benefitted from slowing down, near the end, to make sure every story point, every relationship, and every bit of plot, were addressed, and brought to an adequate salutation.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Although i really enjoyed the game overall & the journey of the characters, I found the endings very underwhelming.
Endings seem way too generic like they could have happened half way through the game & no one could tell what else was missed with the rest of the story.
Not to mention there were like no animation scenes in this version.
If dev needs more time to get endings fleshed out then please take your time, patrons & fans will understand.
Many other game devs take 2-3 months to make sure endings really come together & have a bigger impact.
As i did enjoy the game overall, i really hope dev considers this on his/her next game (if there will be one)

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
I only did both Adriana ending and one Sandra ending.

Did I miss something or we didn't get any closure on the rape thing and the shrink?
The last session we saw was the one with the father meeting them in the office?

That event always felt out of place and now after the ending, it's even more blatant. It's almost funny to see the dev bringing an event like that to just forget about it after some time.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'm writing to counter all the "failed ending" narratives.

I've been very clear that my desired ending was for the twins to find a way, beard or no beard, to spend their lives together. Since all the endings I had available delivered that, they work for me. Yes their long term future is still unknown, but at least the portents are favorable.

Lots of complaints here that this was all foreseeable. Really? Every one of the "happy" endings could have been undone at any point in the storyline. What's missing? The MC in jail for arranging the death of Haley's molester? Dad gets into a violent fight with the MC and kills him? The family outrage so destabilizes Haley that she commits suicide? And on and on and on...

From the beginning this was a story of forbidden love. At its base the authors have two choices. Romeo and Juliet, or the lovers end up together. Yes, the epilogs were a little brief, but every story has to end. Given the choice, I'll take a happy ending to Haley's story every damn time.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm writing to counter all the "failed ending" narratives.

I've been very clear that my desired ending was for the twins to find a way, beard or no beard, to spend their lives together. Since all the endings I had available delivered that, they work for me. Yes their long term future is still unknown, but at least the portents are favorable.

Lots of complaints here that this was all foreseeable. Really? Every one of the "happy" endings could have been undone at any point in the storyline. What's missing? The MC in jail for arranging the death of Haley's molester? Dad gets into a violent fight with the MC and kills him? The family outrage so destabilizes Haley that she commits suicide? And on and on and on...

From the beginning this was a story of forbidden love. At its base the authors have two choices. Romeo and Juliet, or the lovers end up together. Yes, the epilogs were a little brief, but every story has to end. Given the choice, I'll take a happy ending to Haley's story every damn time.
I would have liked to see at least one ending where the twins failed to stay together.

But that's just my egotism speaking. I cheat - I read the scripts and know the best choices. So I'm disappointed because I could have closed my eyes and chosen and still wound up with a good ending. All my cheating went for naught. :cry: :p

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
I only did both Adriana ending and one Sandra ending.

Did I miss something or we didn't get any closure on the rape thing and the shrink?
The last session we saw was the one with the father meeting them in the office?
There is one last appearance of the shrink in the Lisa and Haley-only (pregnancy) endings, but it's just the usual jab/joke of Haley towards her.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes