Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Actually she kind of reminds me of Chelsy Clinton.... FUCKING EEEEEW! Her personality is a 180 from Chelsy's though thank god. Sorry if I offended any Dems.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Don't know if the dev checks here or someone else wants to let him know.

there is a bug with chapter 5 start.. if you have high enough corruption with Sam, but cut it off and don't do the scene at the end of chapter 4 where you jerk off on her on your bed and cover her back. Chapter 5 starts as if it has happened. You wake up and remember it happening and wonder how to face her. When Emily tells you the story after what happens in the shower, she mentions seeing the sperm on the bed. But Emily doesn't get the corruption points for seeing it.

If you don't have enough points with Sam to get the scene, then it starts correctly as if it never happened.

karthikNM

Mar 23, 2020
Don't know if the dev checks here or someone else wants to let him know.

there is a bug with chapter 5 start.. if you have high enough corruption with Sam, but cut it off and don't do the scene at the end of chapter 4 where you jerk off on her on your bed and cover her back. Chapter 5 starts as if it has happened. You wake up and remember it happening and wonder how to face her. When Emily tells you the story after what happens in the shower, she mentions seeing the sperm on the bed. But Emily doesn't get the corruption points for seeing it.

If you don't have enough points with Sam to get the scene, then it starts correctly as if it never happened.
It's been already reported

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Really wanted to like the game. Loved the humor and most of the characters are awesome, but that creepy shit with Samantha right after MC returns from the hospital killed it for me. If you gonna have shit like that at least give us an option to not do that bullshit. I am doing about the scene in his bedroom when Sam brings him pills and he talks her into a bit of a show. She was almost right raped the day before. What kind of fucking loser is gonna do shit like that to her the very next day.
Yeah it did feel awkward.

You do have an option to stop it though and not carry on.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The end of chapter four and the start of chapter five don't much at all. So now MC is borderline rapist. Killed the game for me. Too bad I liked it up to that point. Humor is good and characters were awesome. Oh well, another one down the crapper.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The end of chapter four and the start of chapter five don't much at all. So now MC is borderline rapist. Killed the game for me. Too bad I liked it up to that point. Humor is good and characters were awesome. Oh well, another one down the crapper.
You know you can play it without going down that path?

Just don't hit on Sam. If you don't have enough corruption points with her, that scene won't happen.

I played through the first time, hitting on everyone you could.
When Ash practically rapes you / forces a bj out of you in the living room, started to absolutely hate her and the doc crashed my date with Emily I, restarted and told Ask to get lost the first chance I got. Left the doc alone, but she still crashes the lunch date with Emily.

Playing now with only Emily and Sam path, but seeing the planned swining, sharing, prositution tags, probably going to trash it too.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
When was sharing ever NOT optional??? That is the definition of sharing.. so confuzed right now :/
Quiet easily if that's what the dev wants.

Imagine a scene where you busy getting busy with Sam and officer munroe walks it. The dev can go several ways, including making you share her with him, without giving you the player any option.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Quiet easily if that's what the dev wants.

Imagine a scene where you busy getting busy with Sam and officer munroe walks it. The dev can go several ways, including making you share her with him, without giving you the player any option.
Or even better, just if dev wants it - Mo/unroe walks in, kills mc, takes Sam for himself, and forces Emily and Ash to become prostitutes, while Luis works as a bodyguard for that newly made happy family...quite easily, just if dev wants it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Or even better, just if dev wants it - Mo/unroe walks in, kills mc, takes Sam for himself, and forces Emily and Ash to become prostitutes, while Luis works as a bodyguard for that newly made happy family...quite easily, just if dev wants it.
Hey, that means i don't have to deal with Ash anymore, I'm all for it.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes