Zero919

May 2, 2017
I love all the girls in this game, but if there is an inevitable choice between them then I choose Ashley always.
this update is hot, I need more Ashley :love:
I want to see her soft side character :giggle:

Reactions: dontaskmeformyname

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I love all the girls in this game, but if there is an inevitable choice between them then I choose Ashley always.
this update is hot, I need more Ashley :love:
I want to see her soft side character :giggle:
Dev once said that in the end we will stay with Emily. She's the main love interest.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
weird, I have two saves, one with full emily relationship, other with ashley. I have done all of ashley's scenes, and yet they are still not unlocked in the scenes menu (even when the "unlock" button clearly showed during those scenes)

anyone know what happened there?
Didn't automatically unlock for me either, but once I hit the refresh button they did.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Dev once said that in the end we will stay with Emily. She's the main love interest.
I know this, so I say that the choice is always in favor of Ashley
because in this update at the beginning we have 2 branches 1 with Ashley in the toilet and 2 Emily with a kiss
I understand that Emily is inevitably Li ;)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Jesus, this Liz girl's body is utterly ridiculous...... When do we get to bone her ?
Man after her little scene with the MC i am wondering the exact same thing, also that Piper girl is way too hot to be just a common prostitute lol.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Guess is time for another gameplay because i got point check failed everywhere, so no kissing scenes

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I can't do it. My first playthrough I took the Emily path, around Episode 3 I was fully planning on a second playthrough on the Ashley path. By Episode 5 I was starting to get annoyed with the MC. Somewhere in Ep 6 I dubbed him king of the simps. I became hyper aware of the rationalized explanations of why the MC is the way he is. It was at the point in Ep 6 where the doctor and Emily were arguing that it became obvious that the dev was using these rationalized explanations as dev inserts.

For this scene the MC interrupted two women who were cat fighting with each other at which point MC scolded them with a very logical and rational explanation as to why they were both wrong. And here's the kicker. They fucking agreed with him and stopped arguing. Because THAT's what would happen in real life. A guy telling two annoyed women how wrong they are and they immediately just "Ok, yeah, you're right, sorry." What...the...fuck.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I can't do it. My first playthrough I took the Emily path, around Episode 3 I was fully planning on a second playthrough on the Ashley path. By Episode 5 I was starting to get annoyed with the MC. Somewhere in Ep 6 I dubbed him king of the simps. I became hyper aware of the rationalized explanations of why the MC is the way he is. It was at the point in Ep 6 where the doctor and Emily were arguing that it became obvious that the dev was using these rationalized explanations as dev inserts.

For this scene the MC interrupted two women who were cat fighting with each other at which point MC scolded them with a very logical and rational explanation as to why they were both wrong. And here's the kicker. They fucking agreed with him and stopped arguing. Because THAT's what would happen in real life. A guy telling two annoyed women how wrong they are and they immediately just "Ok, yeah, you're right, sorry." What...the...fuck.
I hate this Freud/ sweet talk / silver tongue knowitall MCs.

Im gonna play it now and see if its a keeper or a deleter. Thank you

BTW The Mc being 19 is as much as unbelievable as Jason Statham being 53.

Last edited:
Reactions: SubWawa

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Kind of sad that there's only one love interest—really want to pursue the true Queen B Ashley but Emily's also fine. Was a nice Ep., enjoyed it very much, props and thanks to the dev. (And the proofreader, of course.)

greg 101

May 11, 2017

Unlocked
Halfway House EP7 Download
GDRIVE:

MEGA:

-------------------

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes