Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I saw the the Tags and Rape and Humilliation are not planned.
But then i saw the thing that Hollis did to Samantha and i asked myself "did i misread the situation here?"

I wanted to like this game because of the fake Virgen extra olive oil bottle, but it keeps putting me off every step.

• Angry
Reactions: Lord Soth

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Hope he will decide to give multiple endings, Ashley is the best ever! XD

Ashley(because hot,)>Samantha(because very nearly as hot as Ashley, and more likeable personality>Emily (
looks way too much like a kid, not really attractive at all, but at least she's likeable. And she's not Luis or Monroe.)

I'd hope for a harem ending though. And maybe endings for all three individually.

Now, this is getting into "asking too much" territory since it's going to be a lot more, and I'm only personally interested in a harem ending or one with Ashley and Samantha or either/or, but there could also be:

Emily Ending.
Ashley Ending
Samantha Ending
Emily+Ashley Ending
Emily+Samantha Ending
Ashley+Samantha Ending
Emily+Ashley+Samantha (Harem Ending)

Ok, maybe it's not as many combinations as I was expecting when I started writing this post--not like eight different female characters would have caused (around 240 possible combinations, I think.) Still, it feels really freaking out of line to hope that the developer puts more time and work than previously planned.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
But then i saw the thing that Hollis did to Samantha and i asked myself "did i misread the situation here?"

I wanted to like this game because of the fake Virgen extra olive oil bottle, but it keeps putting me off every step.
The brand does exist, it's called Carbonell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of Spain's best known brands, no less.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018

Hollis didn't do anything to Samantha except grope her. Then he got his head bashed in.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How you just gonna introduce a woman hotter than Sam? You're basically forcing us at gunpoint to cheat on her and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.
Rude tbh

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Hollis didn't do anything to Samantha except grope her. Then he got his head bashed in.
Hollis forcibly undresses her and gropes her. Technically speaking theres groping, as a part of a whole that is more than that. If you say that technically its groping you should definetly agree that technically theres humilliation.

Groping is a pretty generic term, and sexual assault varies its definition depending on country and state, so its not a debate for this place. Try to not get caught doing that "anything but" to a girl, Police may not share your point of view.:LOL:

The brand does exist, it's called Carbonell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of Spain's best known brands, no less.
I know, i always have 2 of the middle ones, but in the game i cant actually read carbonell, looks like conchabell or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Ashley(because hot,)>Samantha(because very nearly as hot as Ashley, and more likeable personality>Emily (
looks way too much like a kid, not really attractive at all, but at least she's likeable. And she's not Luis or Monroe.)

I'd hope for a harem ending though. And maybe endings for all three individually.

Now, this is getting into "asking too much" territory since it's going to be a lot more, and I'm only personally interested in a harem ending or one with Ashley and Samantha or either/or, but there could also be:

Emily Ending.
Ashley Ending
Samantha Ending
Emily+Ashley Ending
Emily+Samantha Ending
Ashley+Samantha Ending

Ok, maybe it's not as many combinations as I was expecting when I started writing this post--not like eight different female characters would have caused (around 240 possible combinations, I think.) Still, it feels really freaking out of line to hope that the developer puts more time and work than previously planned.
i would love to have Ashley Ending. concerning for the other endings tho. It may be to much
Removing 3 of them and just doing like this

Emily Ending.
Ashley Ending
Samantha Ending
Emily+Ashley Ending
Emily+Samantha Ending
Ashley+Samantha Ending

Would be better. Just HAVING a ashley ending for me would make the game so much better, but what i have heard the dev wont make it and Emily is the only one getting one.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I love all the girls in this game, but if there is an inevitable choice between them then I choose Ashley always.
this update is hot, I need more Ashley :love:
I want to see her soft side character :giggle:
Same here
I'd love the possibility to pursue her as a love interest
She's hot and cool and the way she interacts with mc is so funny(to me)
Really nice update, it was worth the wait

Reactions: Zero919

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
people can say think and what ever they want to about the game....i dont care what story is about and what is and isnt in the game MY complaint is i hate the fact that scroll back is disabled hope that gets changed in the future versions..THANK GOODNESS FOR UnRen-dev.bat

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Halfway House, Haleys Story and Acting Lessons...my top 3 for the genre. l am in luv with Em, in deep lust with Sam and highly entertained by the 27 yr old doctor showing the jealousy of a 14 yr old girl.

Reactions: Pill46

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
The fact that when a male cums the screen flashes in white and if a female cums that color changes to pink.. haha nice one dev :LOL:(y)

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes