redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So is there any femdom content yet? Most recent mention of it I could find was a year ago and it seems it was still barely present. Has anything changed or should I keep it moving?

Reactions: Among Us

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
So is there any femdom content yet? Most recent mention of it I could find was a year ago and it seems it was still barely present. Has anything changed or should I keep it moving?
Not really, there're some scenes with Ashley but the MC got the upper hand.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's going to be a bit. Az was doing bonus scene/episode stuff for a while. I think the development restarted on Ep 9 maybe a month or two ago, give or take a week. So it could be a while yet
Would you happen to know how many episodes are expected?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Would you happen to know how many episodes are expected?
Well figure the Ash/Grandfather./Lynn thing to be the biggest plotline right now, so give that at least two episodes, MAYBE 3(or more...?)

You have to also build the MC/Emily relationship plotline, so that's an ongoing thing.

MC has only had one day of work, and still has the cast on, so unless they throw time jumps in, give that maybe 1.5 episodes, maybe 2.

You have Emily looking for her best friend Julie, but to me, that seems like an endgame thing, so no way to know.

You also have whatever Samantha is going through, they only just introduced Lis (Ash's boss) and still haven't done anything with Nadia (put Nadia, Lis & Sam together for whatever episodes, which the MC wants to join)

And throw in whatever BS Luis gets the MC involved with which could get the MC in trouble, warranting infractions of any kind, which we really haven't seen at this point

It's going to be a while

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't think there's been any indication, but I'd say at least 10 more. We're not anywhere near close to the finish line.
Well figure the Ash/Grandfather./Lynn thing to be the biggest plotline right now, so give that at least two episodes, MAYBE 3(or more...?)

You have to also build the MC/Emily relationship plotline, so that's an ongoing thing.

MC has only had one day of work, and still has the cast on, so unless they throw time jumps in, give that maybe 1.5 episodes, maybe 2.

You have Emily looking for her best friend Julie, but to me, that seems like an endgame thing, so no way to know.

You also have whatever Samantha is going through, they only just introduced Lis (Ash's boss) and still haven't done anything with Nadia (put Nadia, Lis & Sam together for whatever episodes, which the MC wants to join)

And throw in whatever BS Luis gets the MC involved with which could get the MC in trouble, warranting infractions of any kind, which we really haven't seen at this point

It's going to be a while
Thanks, so it seems like there is a lot to go yet. I will stick around for the Emily plotline but like I have said I cant stand the MC so it will be on the hard side for me.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
when is the next update? its been awhile
In May, the developer said they were about 50% done and that it would take a while since difficult parts remain, more or less.

Thus, since they were halfway done in May (from February), I would say... Early August is a decent estimate.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, it had been a long while since I checked this VN. I believes Episode 03, I would have to say characters and themes are interesting. Looking forward for coming updates.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: QBaSS

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, it is best to be patience and wait for them to release the update. I usually avoid asking when they will be releasing the update. Since there are other VN/games to check out that help balance the waiting.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
When will be the new update? I’ve been waiting since the last update.. Emily is too cute damn..
Like everyone else said, it is going to be awhie. I am thining September or October myself. But, the plot thickened a lot last update, so I am sure it will be very interesting.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes