• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HalfwayHouse-EP10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Any new content with Em or is this yet another episode about side characters we don't give an F about?

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
anyone got a maxed corruption save with all 3 girls? (if thats even possible) or just an emily one would be fine. (end of episode 9)

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
Oof, I still like this game, but this last update felt even slower than the previous ones. I saw that a lot of effort was put into animating scenes, but personally I find that the least interesting part of games like this. Give me updates with more writing, more story development and more choices and I'll rejoice.

That being said, will still keep an eye out on updates for this one, but I'm guessing the story will take half a century to develop in a meaningful way.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Oof, I still like this game, but this last update felt even slower than the previous ones. I saw that a lot of effort was put into animating scenes, but personally I find that the least interesting part of games like this. Give me updates with more writing, more story development and more choices and I'll rejoice.

That being said, will still keep an eye out on updates for this one, but I'm guessing the story will take half a century to develop in a meaningful way.
Agreed. One can always animate all scenes later, it'll save development times during early stages. More results equals more followers, more followers equals stronger legacy.

Reactions: lwahrleff

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You can't have a harem (personally don't even care about that) and you can't have any other girl besides Emily at the end of the game. You can have sex with the other girls but in the end is Emily or nothing.
I should have used the search bar before downloading :BootyTime:.

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious
4.30 star(s) 171 Votes