Oct 29, 2017
hello, i'm in episode 2, i keep seeing this scene unlocked in the upper right corner, how do i get rid of it? where do you watch the scenes?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
hello, i'm in episode 2, i keep seeing this scene unlocked in the upper right corner, how do i get rid of it? where do you watch the scenes?
You can't get rid of it it's always there. And there is a scene section on the main menu.

binks1989

Mar 10, 2020
just downloaded link from page 1 and this message appears when i launch game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\garra_000\Documents\Halfway_House-EP5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\garra_000\Documents\Halfway_House-EP5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\garra_000\Documents\Halfway_House-EP5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\garra_000\Documents\Halfway_House-EP5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\garra_000\Documents\Halfway_House-EP5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\garra_000\Documents\Halfway_House-EP5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Apr 20 17:30:50 2020

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
azrd79
Overview, game needs a good once over: In the text, lots of typos and grammar errors. In the scenes sometimes the wrong triggers happen meaning wrong explanation or images happen. MC complains way too much about everything. Anyone stuck in Juvie and had an abusive family for years would not be such a whiner about drinking extra soda, or someone being around them when they are naked. As of now (Chapter 5) the game is extremely linear with no real choice besides the random sexual ones or forced ones where there is only one choice. It is a new story though and the characters look nice so all in all decent.

Episode 3 doesn't remember if you had ashley swallow or cum on her face. The scene in the hospital showed face cum, even though blowjob and cum down throat.

Bathroom ends with "Sure Emily" said by Emily when it should be said by MC.

ladybug tattoo called ladybird

The flashing camera in upper right, it would be nice to know when the image forwarding will end, rather than flashing edges which makes you think you have to go back and forth between.

Episode 4
Samantha telling MC to shower is said by MC

If choosing Ashley "She's pegged you all wrong" line is said by Ashley but has MC in the dialogue box

Is always weird to have random real life images in a game with digital models.

Would be nice if shifting the camera didn't always restart the dialogue. or you could watch both ways

Emily mentions a stolen kiss even if you did the cheek kissing.

What is that pizza? looks like something from a claymation video

MC complains too much, about everything. Has a bladder that would be laughed at by someone with urinary incontinence

Multiple times in the game the word Shush is said Sush.

Many times in the game the word don't is used where doesn't should be.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
there are other games with the model from ashley like "Pandoras Box" / "Savior" ?
I love your username :KEK:.

The hairstyle is the same in all those characters and they all wear piercings, that's why they look so familiar.
The girl from Saviour is probably the same model as Ashley with some variations. The girl from Pandora has a different face in my opinion but I could be wrong.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

EP6 ETA:
Fuck it. What can I say other than I suck. Ep6 is getting there. ATM just about to finish a big scene (80-100 renders). After this one there's another two big scenes to do before this one reach the end.

Sometime earlier I said it might be done mid April and later I said I would try to get it done before the next billing cycle... well I'm now far past the first ETA and closing on the second one and I'm not gonna make that either.

Might make the last two scene shorter to get it done sooner if it takes too long. Or just make them simpler... we'll see.

Anyways, sorry. I make no excuses. I'm slow.

Jun 15, 2017

EP6 ETA:
Fuck it. What can I say other than I suck. Ep6 is getting there. ATM just about to finish a big scene (80-100 renders). After this one there's another two big scenes to do before this one reach the end.

Sometime earlier I said it might be done mid April and later I said I would try to get it done before the next billing cycle... well I'm now far past the first ETA and closing on the second one and I'm not gonna make that either.

Might make the last two scene shorter to get it done sooner if it takes too long. Or just make them simpler... we'll see.

Anyways, sorry. I make no excuses. I'm slow.
I hope he doesn’t make any of the scenes shorter or simpler. I would rather wait for a higher quality update then have him rush it.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes