Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
^In regards to that, with some of the shit he's pulled it was really just a matter of time. I wonder what he did that got her pissed enough to lay him flat though. Also confirms, MC really is kind of a wuss, he needs to get luis to start lifting with him and get him to bulk up

Edit: OH yeah, I remember exactly what he did for this to happen, that said, hitting a guy in the head after having a head injury probably isn't a good idea. Still this wasn't totally his fault, but he still had it coming

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That bandage is a little too loose around the edges, isn't it? :unsure:
Anyway, he could give it many other uses. For instance, it could become a makeshift facemask at a pinch; with the corona around you never know. Or he could get a cello and start a career in jazz.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Amazing VN. I wish there was some sound effects to improve the immersion - also animations.

Good characters. Good writing. Good renders. Unexpected events that you don't see in most VN.

I really really love it!

TomVanGrieken

Apr 2, 2020
Some feedback:

Great game so far! The characters look amazing! I'm a little confused with Sam though. I'm not sure what she wants/doesn't want from the MC.

One thing I'd like to see is that the MC gets an option to go on a date with Em soon. She's the only one that matters for me in this game.

TomVanGrieken

Apr 2, 2020
I like Em more... spunky but cute... all finished with Ep5... that shampoo bottle has got to hurt... and with his bladder at burst limit... plus the meds... i can only imagine how it ended up...
He deserved it though. He should have known he had to knock first. :p

Apr 24, 2018
How do I have to open the files?
Use 7zip to extract the files, then put them in the saves folder which is located in the "game" folder inside the Halfway House Ep5 folder. The folder your looking for will literally be called "saves". You probably want to rename the files so that they show up on your next page of saves as well. Since the way they are currently named will have them default to the 1st and 2nd save slots on the first page. There are 6 slots on each page so 1-6-LT1.save would be the 6th slot on the first page, and 5-1-LT1.save would be the first slot on the 5th page. Hopefully that explains it enough for you.

TomVanGrieken

Apr 2, 2020
Use 7zip to extract the files, then put them in the saves folder which is located in the "game" folder inside the Halfway House Ep5 folder. The folder your looking for will literally be called "saves". You probably want to rename the files so that they show up on your next page of saves as well. Since the way they are currently named will have them default to the 1st and 2nd save slots on the first page. There are 6 slots on each page so 1-6-LT1.save would be the 6th slot on the first page, and 5-1-LT1.save would be the first slot on the 5th page. Hopefully that explains it enough for you.
Thank you very much, it worked. But now I'd like to know how I'd be able to watch those save files from the beginning. To know how to get max with Emily.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Watch? Those aren't movies nor any other kind of playback files. They don't contain information about all the steps in the game from the beginning, just a bunch of last steps that the rollback buffer contains and even those you can only "watch" backwards.
You can't watch the game from the beginning like a movie, you have to play the game if you want to see what happens from the beginning.

TomVanGrieken

Apr 2, 2020
Watch? Those aren't movies nor any other kind of playback files. They don't contain information about all the steps in the game from the beginning, just a bunch of last steps that the rollback buffer contains and even those you can only "watch" backwards.
You can't watch the game from the beginning like a movie, you have to play the game if you want to see what happens from the beginning.
I did. And I don't know what I did wrong that makes my rating with Em not the max.

Apr 24, 2018
Thank you very much, it worked. But now I'd like to know how I'd be able to watch those save files from the beginning. To know how to get max with Emily.
Your welcome, there is a walkthrough you can download on the main page of the F95 post. But I'm not sure off the top of my head how to max Emily. I would always end up missing like 2 points whenever I tried.

Reactions: TomVanGrieken

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It is impossible to max out both in episode 5. Hence the double save required just in case it matters in the future.
You can max everyone up to the end of ep. 4. I think the walkthrough is pretty good for that.

Reactions: TomVanGrieken
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes