Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Wasn't planning to make one of these as I'm from someplace that don't really celebrate Easter. But someone called Falidam convinced me to make this for everyone. So all thanks (blame?) goes to him.

In other news. I know I said mid April for ep6 well that's not happening. Since the last preview they gang has just reached the hospital. The hospital visit is a big scene and after that there's another two big scenes and their transition to do before we reach the end of this one. So I'm getting there but need more time.

Thanks.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019

Wasn't planning to make one of these as I'm from someplace that don't really celebrate Easter. But someone called Falidam convinced me to make this for everyone. So all thanks (blame?) goes to him.

In other news. I know I said mid April for ep6 well that's not happening. Since the last preview they gang has just reached the hospital. The hospital visit is a big scene and after that there's another two big scenes and their transition to do before we reach the end of this one. So I'm getting there but need more time.

Thanks.
sweatinguy.png

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

Thanks.
I'd be chasing that white bunny to wonderland, where her outfit would drop

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
you are lucky, you have your preferred bunny there;)
and for me, i just cant decide which one to chase...so there is a fair chance all three bunnies would escape, as I'd be zip-zapping among them:confused: damn you hot bunnies:p

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ever seen a bunny shit out an egg? Didn't think so! But I will easily suspend my disbelief if these gals come around...

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Ever seen a bunny shit out an egg? Didn't think so! But I will easily suspend my disbelief if these gals come around...
it's easy... a street magician once shat an egg.. when I asked her how she did it, she said she placed it there beforehand and was very carefull not to clench...
but I don't see Em doing that, she'd punch the lights out of anyone suggesting it

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyFace

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
EP6 Preview
Getting there.
View attachment 615426
EP6 Preview
Hi there...
View attachment 620181
I swear that with every post, Em just gets cuter.

Thanks.
I'm certainly very excited for the next update, but I most definitely do not want a rushed update. I don't mind if it takes time since the dev's communicating and shows work's being done.

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes