xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I started on HWH like a week ago and I've reached to the point that I have to agree that this story is quite amazing. I didn't have any expectation when started this but the story really drawn me mostly into the characters than the MC himself.

I've got to say that I'd really like to see how MC will help Em finding the lost friend and how is he really going to get into the good books of Ash. Kinda agree that he's been Sam's baby boy since he came but I'm not complaining here.

Then, the renders are so realistic, the porsche and the fiat are amazing here hahaha. Oh well, the characters also. It all fit in. Great job here dev and I hope that other members here start to pick this one up!

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I wrongly judged this game based on it's name, sorry for that. Characters good, dialogs are good, oh my teasing. Bookmarked, hope to see more of it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Patreon post from June 12, 2020:
EP7 WIP

Haven't started the script yet. Working on some new environments. If you guys recall, Eli's garage from EP2 didn't have an exterior. I just botched together some ugly tarmac outside and a weird looking building to act as the public restroom. The only cam angle that would work was from the inside looking out.
So was working on taking Eli's garage interior and stuffing it into an exterior building model. Also made a new building to act as the public restroom.

Eli's Garage approach:

Public Restroom:

Interior:

/QUOTE]

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Guys, come on. This isn't AOL on dialup in the 1990s. Don't just post that "me too" garbage. Join in the the big convo, share the love, the pain. That pain of having to suffer and wait like the rest of us.
Well, I really love the game (also supporting the dev), and my pain is immeasurable with earthly parameters, in its intensity insurmountable with every day that passes without an update. - See, I already share the love and pain. ; )

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares
Jul 17, 2019
Guys, come on. This isn't AOL on dialup in the 1990s. Don't just post that "me too" garbage. Join in the the big convo, share the love, the pain. That pain of having to suffer and wait like the rest of us.
I waited 2 days to post it since I didn't want to needlessly reply, so I decided to bump it in hopes someone would post the bonus. I don't see the issue?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Emily.. what a cute well made character. I love Ashley and the milf for sure and even Luis.. but she is the cutest. Only other cute character iv'e found in other games were Elly from Bad Memories and youngest daughter in The Intoxicating Flavor.

But Emily is my favourite cutie and super hot too. Maybe one day i'll write characters like this. Envy much... :cautious:

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Also, this seems like it should be Emily's line
View attachment 692896
Maybe you are using an older version of EP6? Because that should be already fixed in the newest version EP6 V3
Same pic with the new version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Text bug? at the hospital to get my checkup
View attachment 692874
This should actually look like this:
Maybe this is also fixed with the newest game version (the dev is using a different font - times.ttf - for the symbols)

Reactions: Ghostly and Ilhares

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Only half a year since episode 5 and we have a new episode. Which is no less great than previous episodes but am I the only one who thinks that most developers make that amount of content in one month? Even if they are working alone.
Really, story is great, story progression is great too (I just wish dev spent more time for his creation and brought us more content), characters are alive, writing is wonderful. I think dev is really trying to make good renders and that trying sometimes bites him. AFAIK, its some western country, most probably USA, but when characters go to the train station they walk past car. That car made me smile, that's ВАЗ-2103, widely known Soviet car, model, that was sold in Soviet Union and Soviet allied countries. Not USA, that's for sure (Cold War and all that). And production of that car was stopped in last century, in 1984. That model is close to one of Fiat models from the 70s, but what I saw in game wasn't Fiat.
Another render that made me... not smile, I laughed out loud, was in doctor's office. There's PC standing below doctor's desk. Just look at that PC, it's just case with no cables, like a monitor on the table. It looks like doctor uses her computer just for show, she even can't turn it on. I suppose dev thought people will be too busy with looking at doctor and Emily and don't notice "fake" PC, but if that's the case it's easier to not insert PC in the scene at all.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Maybe you are using an older version of EP6? Because that should be already fixed in the newest version EP6 V3
Same pic with the new version:

This should actually look like this:
Maybe this is also fixed with the newest game version (the dev is using a different font - times.ttf - for the symbols)
IDK, I d/led it at most a day or so before making those posts and it was my first time playing

Edit: double checked and I was using V3, maybe it was cause I used the walkthrough mod

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Edit: double checked and I was using V3, maybe it was cause I used the walkthrough mod
Yes, that's very possible. I can now also remember that I had corrected this passage with Emily's text line, which is wrongly displayed as Kunieda, myself in my own Mod when EP6 came out.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes