Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
One more and it'll look like this:
View attachment 694977
...at least he gets the wanted bigger breasts
hey, dont be rude dude..:BootyTime:
here we are just chilling, and worshiping human breasts of all sizes, shapes and numbers...and now Im imaging six of them, two booby rows damn, man, that would be some task to handle properly:p

ok, off with a bit off topic, back to game.
the girls in this game have some very nice titties (and all other assets as well), i would change nothing there.
the only thing i would change are those blue cojones of mine, while waiting to finally release its steam into Sam, or Ashley, or some random damned side chick...yet nothing there still:FacePalm::BootyTime:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
All the characters look like they should. Especially Sam, who looks exactly like a hot milf of her age would. Nothing artificial.
My only complaint would be Em's weight. I mean, with all the food she wolfs down on a daily there's no way she could keep that slender, even if she is endowed with her athletic metabolism :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
All the characters look like they should. Especially Sam, who looks exactly like a hot milf of her age would. Nothing artificial.
My only complaint would be Em's weight. I mean, with all the food she wolfs down on a daily there's no way she could keep that slender, even if she is endowed with her athletic metabolism :ROFLMAO:
Or she could be a moon-walker or something..and that way she burns all those extra calories...:BootyTime:
i hope soon enough there will be another way for her to burn it, with mc help of course :WeSmart:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Or she could be a moon-walker or something..and that way she burns all those extra calories...:BootyTime:
i hope soon enough there will be another way for her to burn it, with mc help of course :WeSmart:
She'd have to eat everyone's breakfast then but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Great game Dev!! Love the sexy smoking scenes, and just hope there's more of those coming! Maybe the MC can corrupt a few of the other women to be sexy smokers too..as an option of course, lol! Thx again, and look forward to the next installment!
Z.

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
Great Game to be honest!
Does anybody know how to achieve this realistic skin and look?
like what's the secret? is it the maps? render setting? or what?

Reactions: BloodyFace

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I would like to agree man.. but the Audi Quatro and Subaru are also close contenders. My Italian boss, no im not Italian, he had black one in mint condition at his home in Italy. He actually sold it when i was still working for him many yrs ago..

What a beauty. They have gotten unbelievably expansive over the years though :/... . Best rallye car of all time imo!

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes