hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Man update .6 really underwhelming compared to previous update
Personally, I enjoyed it. I like the slow build-up, but can see why others might not.

You should consider elaborating on what you disliked about the latest update in case the developers look at the forums. This might help them see what some fans of the game want more of or less of. It never hurts to post constructive criticism. The worse that can happen is that the developers don't read it, the developers ignore it, or someone else in the forum argues with you.

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
Damn... the Doc is hot...

I'm now torn between the cute glutton Em, and the hot doc Shiho...

Last edited:

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Just finished playing this game. Great so far. After the head injury I seriously 100% was sure the MC is going to have some mind powers. Since all this focus on his injuries. Unfortunately noting happen. But that would be a nice plot twist.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
....After the head injury I seriously 100% was sure the MC is going to have some mind powers. Since all this focus on his injuries. Unfortunately noting happen. But that would be a nice plot twist.
hmh, how to put that simple...hmmh...nope, it wouldnt!

Reactions: Ilhares

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I must confirm the other in their statement lovely models and for me I dont see any one before I think, but by so much games its a little problem all chars from her view saved in the brain.
The story is really great and make much fun, but I doubt that the mc are 19 years old or what his age was, since ep5 he act so damn stupid thats for me a bit too much in the time of playing. And always this swearing when this not so smart guy try to put on anything, pls dev can you make this less thats since the beating him down not funny and only really bothersome. And make a bit smarter I´m confused that he know how he has to breath at all that dumb answers and talking to others.

But otherwise I like the game so far and a bit sad I´m nearly at ep6 I think, and I hope the future ep are less cursing and more brain in him. Thank you.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I must confirm the other in their statement lovely models and for me I dont see any one before I think, but by so much games its a little problem all chars from her view saved in the brain.
The story is really great and make much fun, but I doubt that the mc are 19 years old or what his age was, since ep5 he act so damn stupid thats for me a bit too much in the time of playing. And always this swearing when this not so smart guy try to put on anything, pls dev can you make this less thats since the beating him down not funny and only really bothersome. And make a bit smarter I´m confused that he know how he has to breath at all that dumb answers and talking to others.

But otherwise I like the game so far and a bit sad I´m nearly at ep6 I think, and I hope the future ep are less cursing and more brain in him. Thank you.
You must not remember being 19. My parents always said that I acted like I was 30 from the age of 10 until I hit 18. When I hit 18, I turned into a 12 year old who could smoke and drive. I did stupid stuff and all I wanted to do was get laid and have fun. That didn't stop until I was about 21. Now imagine you have been locked up, with guys, in jail. Now you have hot girls all around you for the first time in 4 years. Dude you would be punch drunk with lust and the taste of freedom. I think the dev has this just right not just for the MC, but all the characters as their back stories are being released.

Reactions: tewinter

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
You must not remember being 19. My parents always said that I acted like I was 30 from the age of 10 until I hit 18. When I hit 18, I turned into a 12 year old who could smoke and drive. I did stupid stuff and all I wanted to do was get laid and have fun. That didn't stop until I was about 21. Now imagine you have been locked up, with guys, in jail. Now you have hot girls all around you for the first time in 4 years. Dude you would be punch drunk with lust and the taste of freedom. I think the dev has this just right not just for the MC, but all the characters as their back stories are being released.
I agree completely with what you just said, I think that of all of the VNs I played here, this one has the most realistic characters overall, all of them remind me of people that I know or knew at some point, if you mixed Emily's explosive personality in the main character you'd get younger me, I have a friend that has the same personality Ashley, my best friend is just like the sweeter side of Emily and Luis is almost a copy of one of my friends, just their caretaker and Officer Monroe that don't remind me of anyone I know/knew. I always get the impression that this story is an exaggerated version of some real life events.

Reactions: mordred93

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Damn it! Every single on of them... treating me like some goofy kid... They're really undermining my masculinity here.

Dude you look femininely gay so it's easy for them to make those assumptions when looking at you.

I found it a bit weird that the MC thinks the name Mari is a unusual name especially when he's only heard the name and has no clue how it was spelled so anyone would think it's normal as they would assume that her name is spelled Mary instead of Mari and spelling it with a I isn't really all that weird or unusual as it's done quite a lot nowadays.

For me it's Emily the Doctor Mari Ashley then Samantha. It's weird that the doctor doesn't have any stat points like the rest unless she's just going to be fuck buddy for the MC to fuck here and there.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes