Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Monroe deserves a treat every now and then. He's a decent man.
Besides, who knows if there was a time, when he was 30 years younger and 40 kg thinner, when he was a casanova. Maybe the MC could do with his lessons :BootyTime:.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
For DAZ artists, I am pretty sure, but not 100%, that the MC is and his hair is . Probably uses Dictator as that seems to be the favorite of all the game devs here. No time to render at the moment, too much work to do. Need to take some time to find the Emily model.

faded.blue

Dec 18, 2018
Legit couldn't find it in spotify.
What a shame
The song is found under the artist name "Above Envy" (which seems to be a music company of sorts). You can always use the Shazam app to recognize any music, it can direct you to the spotify track as well.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
After a bunch more searching, I am almost 100% positive that the Emily character is using . I originally thought the model was some SASE model, but now I am not sure.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
From the renders to the teasing.. pretty much everything about this game I'm loving. 100 pages of critiques.. so not singling out anything bad.. Overall I'm enjoying the flow of this one. 7/10 and just gonna sit here and wait for the next update.

**sits back and looks at watch.................. Well crap.. guess I'll go check out something else while I wait. Even with the score I give this.. still think it's got a great upside. **checks watch again.. 'well crap' See you on the update.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
EP6 Download Version 3 (Complete Audio)
Version 3. Complete Audio all through Ep1 to Ep6. Also more minor bug and typo fixes. Also decided to release to $5 tier early to coincide.

GDRIVE:

Halfway House ep6 version 3 release (28/5/20).
---------------------------------------

New:
-----------------
.Completed audio for Ep1-Ep5
.A few new music tracks and tons of new SFX.

Fixes:
.Fixed wrong scene calls leading to repeated images
.A few more typos in earlier episodes

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes