-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
BUT IS THERE ANY CHANCE, with Ashley, i can STICK 1 in the PINK 2 in the STINK,
With Ashley? I'm gonna assume no. Despite what she once upon a time did, I don't think she'll let the MC ever fulfill that fetish with her. She'd definitely be more likely than Emily, I think, but I doubt it. I think it's especially doubtful given her view on people babying him and his own borderline beta-male personality.
and STAMP on her Annoying HEAD ?
Um, you do know this is Ashley you're talking about, right?!
or include a herion Shot for Overdose ? EP 7
I get the feeling you really want her fate to turn out to be either (1) totally dominated by you; or (2) you permanently get rid of her. I'm guessing neither of those is a possibility.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
About to play the new update but just wanted to take the moment to tell you all that i'm just here chilling while listening to the main menu song - Yes. I really liked it.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod, now the "jukebox" is also available in the main menu.

Main features so far:
- adding music and sound effects to the game (all episodes)
- turn on/off the sound effects and music while playing
- switch these sounds separately: effects/human sounds/erotic sounds
- switch the game music: Mod / Original(EP6) / Off
- integrated Jukebox for playing the music tracks (28 Mod tracks, 10 original tracks)
- status screen, showing the game episode and primary game points
- cheat menu to adjust these points and some more
- switching your chosen game choices/variables afterwards
- renaming function for the main characters (MC/Emily/Ashley/Samantha)
My mod page on F95zone: Link

Download Mod V2-EP6b (104MB):

Download complete game (compressed - I've used the one from the OP)
with integrated Mod V2-EP6b (471MB):

Last edited:

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Guys i was replaying the game to get all the scenes and i noticied that this decision basically fucks all the Ashley content right?

22a41d2972e56df8a4d3ed35fcaef1aa.jpg

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
As much as I like this game, better written than most, I am not feeling the love for Emily. My feeling about the MC is that if Emily was a Twitch Thot, the MC would be SIMP #1. Give her all his money, even going homeless to show how much he loves her.

You can just picture her in front of a webcam in those short shorts and loose top sitting cross-legged 'Just Chatting' hours on end. I am probably totally offbase here, but that is just how I feel about her.

I would love for the MC to grow some balls and be Ashley's equal. He is definitely outmatched, but in my opinion she is the hottest thing in this game. He doesn't have to be mean to her or condescending, but he should be able to break down the walls and let her know that someone could be her partner.

Just an opinion.

BTW, anyone with DAZ skills might want to know that Samantha is FWSA Edith for Genesis 8 with little to no morphs applied. We already know Ashley is iSourceTextures Drusilla for Genesis 8 with a bit of torso muscularity added and just a bit of breast enlargement added. Even though I am indifferent to Emily, I will spend a bit of time searching to see what base model was used for her character.

When I was doing some test renders of Ashley and Samantha I had to reduce their height 6' or more so they did not end up taller than most of the DAZ male models once you put them in heels.

Last edited:

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 367740

Overview:
You're a nineteen year old dude who just spent four years in juvenile detention. Today's the day of your release. But you're still under a six month probation period, so you can't do whatever the heck you want just yet. You get assigned to a halfway house way out in the boonies to learn a thing or two about being an adult. After all your were just fifteen years old when they put you away. And in juvie, they don't exactly teach you anything about dealing with the outside world.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-17
Release Date: 2020-05-16
Developer: Az - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win /Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras:
Fan Signatures - Walkthrough - Fan Walkthrough
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!
Thanks Hones for the link.

View attachment 349599 View attachment 349600 View attachment 349601 View attachment 349602
What is the song in the beginning called?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This game is great so far.

The story line has some amazing content, the characters are solid, and my curiosity is definitely captured. I was initially concerned that there were only a few female characters to choose from, but solid writing has put that concern behind me.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing where the sixth episode takes us.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Guys i was replaying the game to get all the scenes and i noticied that this decision basically fucks all the Ashley content right?

View attachment 666817
It is probably already a bit too late for an answer - but yes, this is the basic decision for the "Ashley route". After picking the Unvarnished Truth Ashley visits you next morning, otherwise not (info: it's the game variable toldEMaboutASbath set to "1", otherwise "0")

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes