-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
That's an incredibly stupid question. Am i not allowed to play this game for other girls? Are you the gatekeeper of it or something? The fact that she is the only one you can end up with doesn't mean you can't still romance other girls, clearly the dev cares enough about other girls to give them their own development and scenes and ANYONE is allowed to play this game REGARDLESS of their reason and they don't have to explain themselves to anyone, certainly not you.
Kinda a shitter when the choice has been forcibly ripped out of our hands... (cough, cough, team Ashley w00t :love:)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Cause of COVID I am now having too much free time and I'm checking out games I wouldn't normally play. I tried Halfway House (I remember I played it when it 1st came out though) and I just want to say that Ashley is awesome and seeing that the game's ending is going to be Emily or noone I have already prepared my MC to spend his final days in loneliness...

Reactions: raptores12

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
can you try to upload this to Mega, the other downloads take 20+hrs and that's just unacceptable ...
I asked for a Mega d/l link earlier and Hones replied two minutes later with a link! :cool: It's about 5 posts before you asked for the same link! Sometimes it's worth taking a minute or two to just scroll up and check the more recent posts! ;) It's even been added to the OP now as well so hopefully we'll get a new Mega d/l link when new versions become available! (y)

Reactions: Hones

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Many posts have already shown a Mega link.... LOOK
I actually checked back about 3 pages before I asked for a Mega d/l link, guess I just didn't go far enough back. But now that the Mega link has been added to the OP nobody else should need to ask again! :cool: Guess nobody thought to Report the earlier links so they could be added to the OP until today!

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
bauman , How did you find all the past release dates? Do you have to scour the thread looking for comments on the release being out or is there some faster way? I've often wanted to see past release dates for games, other than the most recent, and haven't figured out where to look.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
bauman , How did you find all the past release dates? Do you have to scour the thread looking for comments on the release being out or is there some faster way? I've often wanted to see past release dates for games, other than the most recent, and haven't figured out where to look.
The changelog included with the latest version. He usually updates it with each update.

Reactions: Smarmint

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Just played this game for the first time.

The writing is on point, great humor, nice renders, realistic models and just fun to play overall.

Oh and Ashley is fucking nuts o_O

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
So I ask since I think I understand the description in the wrong way:
Im the one who rape people, or rape is some NTR thing and the MC is a cuck who only see? Or all of that is completely optional :unsure:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
So I ask since I think I understand the description in the wrong way:
Im the one who rape people, or rape is some NTR thing and the MC is a cuck who only see? Or all of that is completely optional :unsure:
This game doesn't have NTR. There is an attempted rape on one of the female characters, but the MC prevents it from happening regardless of your choice.

Reactions: Hones and Noneless
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes