UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Just started working through this from the beginning. Man there really should be some choices to smack down Ashley, or at least just tell her to fuck off. All these characters have emotional baggage, but damn does she have to manage hers by being a complete cunt to everyone? I do like the game, but wish there were some better choices, not just regarding Ashley, that the MC could make.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The error you get clearly show that unren/unrpyc was used over the game. It's a well know bug on unrpyc.

Therefore I wonder what version of the game you downloaded. Try downloading the original, and it will works fine.
I downloaded the current version here from f95zone.
I always use the UnRen file the latest updated version without a bug, to decompile the files to use with the program Renpy in the option (Generate Translations) this option creates a folder with the name tl with the file of the language that I do the translations.
Errors rarely occur, it happens in some games, not at all.
I work with translations of Renpy games, so I use this system.
But leave it alone now I decided to change something.
When there is an error in a game, I will just let go of my head because I know that this is due to something that the developer created for anyone to play in the game.
Although the only thing I do is the translation, except for this, the game doesn’t change anything, in fact, it has the original language in the game menu and the translation language, all my work is free of earnings this is a method just for help the developers, to have some more support from other players.
Thanks for the good weekend attention. ;)(y):coffee:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I restarted the game to redo some early choices I had made. In the process I found (just FYI Zoey Raven) this set of steps is dependent on a specific set of choices earlier. As it's written now, it is implied to happen in all cases; it does not. You may want to update the WT to reflect this.

1590041452275.png

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Excuse me what?? I'm pretty sure this isn't how these things are supposed to work.
Yes it is. You know when you are late and speed limit is 50 you drive 60. Same goes here it's almost year when first episode came out so MC have to speed up to get something before summer ends.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Love the Game and story, etc, BUT IS THERE ANY CHANCE, with Ashley, i can STICK 1 in the PINK 2 in the STINK, and STAMP on her Annoying HEAD ? or include a herion Shot for Overdose ? EP 7

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Who's the artist of this song? (Main Menu Theme) View attachment 661403
I'm also wondering about this wonderful song, I've seen some people asking but personally i haven't found any answers yet. Anyone can tell the title of the song or the artist behind it?
Artist: Marisa Law
Song: Will You Wait

This song can be found on Spotify, but I couldn't find it on YouTube.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes