The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah as much as I FUCKING ADORE Ashely, the dev has stated a number of times this game is about MC and Emily.
All the other women are just filler for the story to drive MC and Emily.

Which to me is a fucking shame considering how much I love Ashley and Samantha and Dr. Shiho Kunieda! (So glad they put her in a skirt and stockings this update) also can we talk about the Nurse? Because Heeeeeeellllooooooo Nurse! Mhm!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey Mr. Vargas why not start a Fan Art thread in the appropriate forum. It should be fairly easy to figure out the models used so we can start a repository of artwork there.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey Mr. Vargas why not start a Fan Art thread in the appropriate forum. It should be fairly easy to figure out the models used so we can start a repository of artwork there.

I think there are not enough people for starting a Fan Art thread. As far as I know I'm the only one who makes artwork for Halfway House for now. If I count you in there are only two people. If you check some fan art threads you will see that there are no activity at all. Some other fan art thread like Being a DIK is very active. I'm not sure that Halfway House fan art thread will be popular as Being a DIK.

As long as Az specifically tell me otherwise I would like to share my artworks in here. But if you decide to start a fan thread I'll gladly share my works there too.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Also I just read there will be sharing and swinging from Az's patreon....
I fucking hope that shit is completely optional because I don't want to share any of the girls with anyone.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Who knows? Maybe the swinging will involve a yet unmet set of characters and not be added to the current potential romances. It feels like it would be a big jump to make Samantha, Emily, or Shiho get involved in swinging. Actually, it would seem a bit off for Ashley even. Maybe Luis will actually come through with his promise of hot college girls and they'll end up in some group action.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I try not to kink shame, to each their own but with how the story has been going (and my own personal bias against it) I feel sharing/swinging would just be bad for the game.

Then again, I'm also one of those who doesnt want Emily as the only Love Interest. I like her an all, I just like Ash more, want to break down those walls and get close to her. Then again, i'm a harem fan so I want to be able to get close to all the girls and have endings with each, not just Emily.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes