anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
That's an incredibly stupid question.
Less than your stupidly offended answer. You could have just said, "because I like the other characters", that would have done it. That's what people generally do.

Am i not allowed to play this game for other girls?
Someone said that ?

Are you the gatekeeper of it or something?
Because I asked a basic question ?

ANYONE is allowed to play this game REGARDLESS of their reason and they don't have to explain themselves to anyone, certainly not you.
Someone said otherwise ?

You should do something for your stress, you know. Being offended when someone just want to know what you personally see appealing in a game, isn't a healthy reaction.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Less than your stupidly offended answer. You could have just said, "because I like the other characters", that would have done it. That's what people generally do.
I literally said that in previous posts, the problem is you jumped on this specific post without reading the rest and asked me a silly question.

Someone said that ?
Why did you ask me why i play this game?

Because I asked a basic question ?
No, because you asked a question why i am playing the game and not picking the main girl.

Someone said otherwise ?
I see you also like to play dumb games, what is the purpose of you asking me why i play the game?

You should do something for your stress, you know. Being offended when someone just want to know what you personally see appealing in a game, isn't a healthy reaction.
images.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Actually that's exactly what it means.

The other girls are only side fucks not actual romance options.

You won't get any meaningful bonds from them, devs words, that's reserved for Emily.
Ok change the word "romance" to "sexy time".

I'll live.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Why did you ask me why i play this game?
I said it, I was curious to know what you found appealing in the game, since you don't pursue its only path. But you decided to take as a judgment what was curiosity. It's stupid, but it's your right.

I see you also like to play dumb games, what is the purpose of you asking me why i play the game?
Playing dumb game against you ? It would be stupid.

The simple fact that you're asking twice for something that was already answered in the message you quoted, prove that I stand no chances face to a master like you.

She's right, you know, you should really find another way to add some enjoyment in your life.

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Guys i just discovered this game in the last update and i really liked it so far and usually how much time takes the updates?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I said it, I was curious to know what you found appealing in the game, since you don't pursue its only path. But you decided to take as a judgment what was curiosity. It's stupid, but it's your right.
Well at least you admit you asked a stupid question, yes i like the game because you can fool around with more than 1 character, shocking i know.

Playing dumb game against you ? It would be stupid.
I mean it wouldn't be the first stupid thing you did.

The simple fact that you're asking twice for something that was already answered in the message you quoted, prove that I stand no chances face to a master like you.
You don't really understand the point do you? Like it just flies right over your head, damn.

She's right, you know, you should really find another way to add some enjoyment in your life.
This is pretty enjoyable though.

• Haha

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
LOL, juvenile detention can actually be worse for people than prison. The fact is that at 15 he was convicted of assault, yet was not treated as an adult despite the violence of what he did, except he served 4 years without getting out early for good behavior. In addition he served until 19 when legal age in the US is 18 so he would have been transferred to a prison and served out his remaining 1 year in a prison.

Regardless, the MC acts like he hasn't aged in 4 years. Shamelessly and idiotically flirting with every woman he sees and somehow all of them find him endearing. I am not asking for the MC to suddenly become more mature, it would however be nice if he acted mature at some point - ever. He is a man child as currently written.

And all of the talking is the Man Child somehow having every woman near him loving and putting up with his idiotic flirting. This game has very little sexual content and a story that doesn't seem to really be going anywhere.
I think the writing ( not trying to dump on anyone ) needs to be a bit better. Dont make it so obvious and easy. Make us work for it. I wouldn't mind trying for Ashley... they is a lot there if you can peal back the layers. Or even the doctor... she could be a love interest. I think the mistake ( JMHO ) the dev made was to limit himself to only one love interest.
Have it start off as a fling or just friends with benefits but if you want to tell a good story let it change ... force us to have to chose one or lose all. Our dare i say, allow us to be able to make it work ... get all of them. Just saying... there are a lot of avenues he can take, he shouldnt limit his choices.
The one love interest can still be Em but say you dont want to be with EM, at least have the choice / option to be with someone else. Doesn't have to be a love interest. /justmy2cents

Reactions: MrFriendly

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Ep. 6
I downloaded, extracted and as soon as I tried to open the game already gave a lot of error .... how I hate to download the game and when it comes to playing just the error ..
Deletes the game and tried another server, I gave up now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
But you decided to take as a judgment what was curiosity. It's stupid, but it's your right.
Well at least you admit you asked a stupid question, [...]
Er... Read again, master.

This is pretty enjoyable though.
To get angry on the net ? If you say so :/ But, well... after almost 20 years using it, I still fail to see how it can happen.
You're just facing words wrote by someone who probably don't even live in your country. How can this be a reason to be angry ? It's not even that you don't know the person who wrote them, it's that this person don't matter at all in your life. How something even less significant that a rain drop on the other side of the planet, can make someone angry ?

• Haha
Reactions: NeroZee

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Er... Read again, master.
Master? We getting kinky up in here.

To get angry on the net ? If you say so :/ But, well... after almost 20 years using it, I still fail to see how it can happen.
You're just facing words wrote by someone who probably don't even live in your country. How can this be a reason to be angry ? It's not even that you don't know the person who wrote them, it's that this person don't matter at all in your life. How something even less significant that a rain drop on the other side of the planet, can make someone angry ?
You are a goldmine lol.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I downloaded, extracted and as soon as I tried to open the game already gave a lot of error ....
[...]
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 1048: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
default device = "keyboard"
^
The error you get clearly show that unren/unrpyc was used over the game. It's a well know bug on unrpyc.

Therefore I wonder what version of the game you downloaded. Try downloading the original, and it will works fine.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Any chance of getting a Mega d/l link please? I've tried the UPLOADHAVEN link and that just keeps giving a "Download failed" every few minutes! Tried the ANONFILE link and that gets about half-way and then just stops! Trying to resume never works so that's another failed download. As for the NOPY link, I can never get downloads to even start from that site! :cry: So far I've wasted a little over 2 hours trying to download a file for this game from one of those useless sites! :mad:

I've never, ever, had any problems with Mega d/l links, they always start, download and complete first time every time. I use the MegaSync app so I can even pause a download for as long as I want and then resume the download, no problems at all. (y)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Any chance of getting a Mega d/l link please? I've tried the UPLOADHAVEN link and that just keeps giving a "Download failed" every few minutes! Tried the ANONFILE link and that gets about half-way and then just stops! Trying to resume never works so that's another failed download. As for the NOPY link, I can never get downloads to even start from that site! :cry: So far I've wasted a little over 2 hours trying to download a file for this game from one of those useless sites! :mad:

I've never, ever, had any problems with Mega d/l links, they always start, download and complete first time every time. I use the MegaSync app so I can even pause a download for as long as I want and then resume the download, no problems at all. (y)

• Love
Reactions: BAM65 and GrizzlyUK

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Guys i just discovered this game in the last update and i really liked it so far and usually how much time takes the updates?
Depends. Next one is likely coming in July or August.

EP1-EP2 - 19/07/19 - (00 days)
EP3 - 27/08/19 - (29 days)
EP4 - 13/10/19 - (47 days)
EP5 - 16/01/20 - (93 days)
EP6 - 17/05/20 - (122 days)

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes