mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
To all the people complaining about the route with Emily being the only girl. The dev never said that was the end (of the game) just the end of the planned part. You can always have hope of a Dating My Daughter type change that there is a Chapter 2 which then everything goes different. Who knows. There is a plan, and some people like the route. I like the story, and think the art if awesome. I will let the Dev do their thing and just enjoy the ride. Guess when you have been around as long as I have, you just kind of don't mind the wait as much and enjoy the ride.

Senamor

Feb 5, 2020
Truth is that this game has some of the very best potential i've seen in a while, but the lack of sexual content is starting to show here. Don't get me wrong, i love the games with story and charismatic characters, but this still a sex game after all, and after all 6 releases, all you get is some random blowjobs and some teases. Hoping that changes with next updates

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Truth is that this game has some of the very best potential i've seen in a while, but the lack of sexual content is starting to show here. Don't get me wrong, i love the games with story and charismatic characters, but this still a sex game after all, and after all 6 releases, all you get is some random blowjobs and some teases. Hoping that changes with next updates
This is one of those wholesome ones I think.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm the opposite and I'm most likely in the minority. Sex game sure, but too much or too quick sex scenes are very boring. There are thousands of sex games here and the sex scenes are mostly "the same". I view the sex scene more as a side bonus and not the main thing.

Having said that, the pacing does feel a bit on the slower side here. Not in relation to the sex scene, but more like it has a bit of a bloat in the storytelling. Details can be good but within reasons, so when the game goes too detailed, sometimes it just feels like you aren't really making progress.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I really liked this update. Yes, it took awhile, but seriously, the attention to detail in the renders and backgrounds is quite good. Plus, each character has a great personaliy, that is unique to the story. I'm not going to bash any other games specifically, but there are quite a lot of games I play here (while waiting for my favorites to be released) where none of the characters have much personality whatsoever, other than interest in the MC. Plus, with all that is going on in the world right now, I can't blame any dev for taking a little easy these days. I know I am :).

The dialog is great too, I smiled a lot playing this.

The MC is strangely helpless in this episode, which doesn't seem very reasonable. I can understand getting tired with a head injury, but couldn't he take a taxi from the train station? It seemed a little strange for a mostly grown adult to act like he couldn't even find the doctors office once he made it to the hospital. Maybe it's all an act to encourage Emily's mothering instincts, but it was a little too much. Hopefully the dev will tone it down before the MC ends up a total basket case.

Speedy sex scenes don't interest me for the most part (though WVM does a good job with it), so I like the slow burn of Halfway House. If long delays for sex scenes, and stolen kisses or hand holding don't interest you, you should defintely try one of the other 90% of the games here where all the women want to jump on the MC within hours of meeting.

Emily is getting cuter and cuter, which I didn't think was possible, which is great. Ashley isn't really doing it for me this update, but maybe she will grow on me. I absolutely loved the scenes with Dr. Kunieda. She is quite cute in an understated way, and I feel her personality is starting to shine a little. I really look forward to getting to know her better in further updates. The scenes with her and Emily and their banter over the MC are really well done, and quite funny. Probably not a realistic portrayal of any doctor anywhere, but it works. I like Emily a lot, but can we trade her for Dr. Kuneda as the main love interest :)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, this is one of the best games available on this site. It has fairly rigid character personality with 'believable' reactions and some of the best renders of any game out there. Definitely watching this one.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The street backgrounds really are quite surprising. German number plated cars driving through an English one way urban street the wrong way. Japanese town scene and even a Dutch street scene. There is an English police station in one with the blue light outside. Out of town driving through the Italian countryside with the typical concrete bridges. The house with the big cracks in the walls is Eastern European and has been used many times. There seems to be a lack of RenPy assets.

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
I know it’s not really necessary but for some choices/scenes you need enough points so here are the console cheat codes.

For example, you need more Affection Points for Emily (let’s say you need 10 Points) type: emLP = 10

omFP = Officer Monroe Friendship Points
omIP = Infraction Points
sgCP = Samantha Corruption Points
emLP = Emily Affection Points
emCP = Emily Corruption Points
asCP = Ashley Corruption Points
luFP = Luis Friendship Points

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi, Otyi and x32

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I know it’s not really necessary but for some choices/scenes you need enough points so here are the console cheat codes.

For example, you need more Affection Points for Emily (let’s say you need 10 Points) type: emLP = 10

omFP = Officer Monroe Friendship Points
omIP = Infraction Points
sgCP = Samantha Corruption Points
emLP = Emily Affection Points
emCP = Emily Corruption Points
asCP = Ashley Corruption Points
luFP = Luis Friendship Points
I used this mod , you can easily change there all the points in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Breezerr

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Ok, but however if you choose one route you however follow that route right? So i you didn't do something in a past scene (for example not having hj by Ashely at the start) even if you attribute points with the mod however you cannot see the future scenes linked to that choice ,right? So this mod is useful if you need more point in the route that you choose?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ok, but however if you choose one route you however follow that route right? So i you didn't do something in a past scene (for example not having hj by Ashely at the start) even if you attribute points with the mod however you cannot see the future scenes linked to that choice ,right? So this mod is useful if you need more point in the route that you choose?
Hello, I'm the one who created that mod. Originally it was planned mostly as a music/audio addon. Some cheating options are intended more as a information for certain decisions in the game.

To your question: in principle, it would be possible to "change" the route afterwards, all variables belonging to it can be modified in my mod during playing. Problem is rather that certain variables belong together - my mod does not check that.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Emily's affection ended with 34/32...
she loves me
be aware though:unsure:
the opposite of love is hate, so with too much love you could easily slip to the other side of "love" circle:WeSmart::p

edit. and congrats for facepalming my previous post, you obviously are a very bright dude, arent you Raptus Puellae
edit2. and facepalming this one already before me posting a first edit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you are joke my friend!:p:BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes