ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
For everyone complaining about NOPY this is the way I D/L from there. I use a program called Free Download Manager (FDM). It will still cutout from time to time but I don't lose any part of my download. With FDM you can restart the D/L and it picks up where it left off even if you exited FDM. I just D/L ep 6 in about 5 mins with an avg D/L of about 5-8 mbs and there are no GB limits with NOPY.
Concerning the game so far I l like the story so far and happen to be a fan of Emily due to my preference to petite women. For this playthrough I took the Emily path and may replay on another path later. Haven't played ep 6 so no comments yet for it.

Edit: I do use both MEGA and NOPY to D/L games from here usually with no problems for the most part and since I don't have a premium account with either when the file gets larger than 5 GB I will use NOPY because of the file size limit MEGA has.

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Technically It's correct English, but you probably meant viscious.
View attachment 662139
Sorry if it's been reported before, checked back a couple of pages but didn't see this one.
Sorry - putting my "teacher" hat on here...

In the context of what Ash said it should read "just as vicious as ever"... 'viscous' is a term normally used to describe a thick liquid state that changes with temperature - eg. honey is less viscous at higher temperatures but more viscous at low temperatures.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I think the sory is great.. but eh the content disparity is large... Not into Ashley plus she might have a std... so yeah, no..

D

Deleted member 2282431

I've always been only interested in Ash so I guess I'm fucked or more realistically, not...
I tell you, if the house catches on fire, I'm only dragging Ashley out...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: -KC- and ut1stgear1

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Wait, so the MC can only end up either alone or with Emily? There is no path for Sam, Ash, the doctor, or anyone else we haven't met? Just Emily? I didn't realize this is a one path romance game with an occasional blowjob from a side character. Not sure I'm into that.
Yeah this is the one thing holding this game back in my opinion. It really doesn't allow for player agency at all this way. The mc cannot end up with Ashley, Samantha, or the cute doctor chick at all.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah this is the one thing holding this game back in my opinion. It really doesn't allow for player agency at all this way. The mc cannot end up with Ashley, Samantha, or the cute doctor chick at all.
Yeah, not every game needs to be a Harem game but I'd like to be able to choose the girl at the end/have some input into what happens. If it is a binary choice of with/without Emily then it's really a disappointment for me. My ardor for this game has fled. Dang!

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I'm waiting for some sex actions with Emily
The idea of the good student girl etc that is then corrupted and gets caught by the desire sends me to a thousand:LOL::LOL::LOL:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, not every game needs to be a Harem game but I'd like to be able to choose the girl at the end/have some input into what happens. If it is a binary choice of with/without Emily then it's really a disappointment for me. My ardor for this game has fled. Dang!
Oh I agree wholeheartedly. That's what I like too, the player having the choice to have an ending with the girl he likes the most. But I am curious to see where the author takes this game.

Reactions: eddie987

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
lmao at the people acting like games that have early sexscenes as "fuckfests" some of the best games are good on here cause they mix sex scenes with good story.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Wait, so the MC can only end up either alone or with Emily? There is no path for Sam, Ash, the doctor, or anyone else we haven't met? Just Emily? I didn't realize this is a one path romance game with an occasional blowjob from a side character. Not sure I'm into that.
Same. I wish we could choose who ends up with whom but I guess we can't. I have just learned that we can't and I have been waiting for ep.6 update for months. :((

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Same. I wish we could choose who ends up with whom but I guess we can't. I have just learned that we can't and I have been waiting for ep.6 update for months. :((
You and me both. If I'd known going into it I suppose I would be okay with it but to find out now when I was dreaming of "taming" Ashley or having a May-December romance with Sam is disappointing. TBH I see Emily as the vanilla of the story, she isn't that interesting, she is cute but not sexy, and she is a prude. I am not really interested in her at all so finding out the MC either ends up with her or no one makes me unhappy.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
The biggest problem for me with emily as the only li is the fact that eventually you will have the chance fuck ashley and samantha behind her back, she will not take that well when shit will hit the fan.

Reactions: Doputgun

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
You and me both. If I'd known going into it I suppose I would be okay with it but to find out now when I was dreaming of "taming" Ashley or having a May-December romance with Sam is disappointing. TBH I see Emily as the vanilla of the story, she isn't that interesting, she is cute but not sexy, and she is a prude. I am not really interested in her at all so finding out the MC either ends up with her or no one makes me unhappy.
I thought about same things too. Ashley "taming" as you said would be pretty good. I feel like I played these kind of games but this is a new character and the dev could do it in his own way. The more I think about it the more I feel sad for the missed opportunities.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
this update is a slap into every paetrons and donors face .. after months of nothng we get 5 mins story content, and rest grinding shit, with nonsens and crapp.this was a nice game. now it just became the next one on a list with crapp and shitty content thnx to a lazy DEV who thinks rendering 500 imgaes in 4 months is good work ..others do 500 images in 2 weeks ...
I'll have whatever this guy is smoking.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Sad thing is, we have very little choice in a game with very long update times.

I get that this must be a side "job" for the Dev, but that makes it worse.

Its sad, because i specially liked the renders, but such a long time for so little content is and just a kiss with the only love interest after a whole year of development..... sad.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes