Englen

Mar 17, 2019
SO why would we want a male character to be in love with the only LI?
There wont be.
Sup dudes! Head mod of Az's Discord here. Also the main reason there's even a Discord in the first place.

I like to fuck around with my friends and I'm extremely lucky to consider Az one. The announcement I posted was a little poke in the side to the old man and was not serious. Context provided below.

What Az originally posted:

View attachment 922045

What I fucked with and posted in announcements

View attachment 922047

No NTR, no secret romantic rivals, nothing extra spicy like that will be brought in 'Halfway House'. If you are like me and have an interest in those topics being presented well check out my boy Ocean's 'Where It All Began', some fun sharing content is featured in his other game 'Summers Gone'.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have read some post of the thread. And before trying the game, I want to be sure of one question: Is Emily, as I have read, the only potential LI in the game?

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Any new updates for the new update? Like announcements, or teasers? This thread’s been quiet for quite a while, and Im surprised nobody posted the “Happenings” post on Patreon

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 933367

I skipped Halloween so here's an early Christmas present. Featuring Sam, Ash, Emily and Monroe as Santa. Don't think I'll do a new years render. These things take a lot of time and I'm already behind on EP8.
Speaking of EP8.... working on it but it's going slow. I'll skip the excuses but it's only around 50% done. So gonna take awhile yet.
DOWNLOAD RENDER
Ooouch.. really hoping the last 50% goes alot faster, otherwise we're looking at a late March release.. the horror..

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes