Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
You are full of it ... nobody wants to be in a half way house anymore than they need to.

MC makes a good sport for babes to sparr with, but it is bad 4 his reputation and turning them into inhuman parodies.
How am I full of it?

She made it clear she wanted nothing to do with that side of her family with maybe her sister being the exception plus we do not know the terms behind her parole or probation so for all we know its court mandated she stays in the house until its over.

And trust me I know I have had friends go through the process its not ideal and not the best in the world and it sucks ass being in one of them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Riiiight .. sent in the delinquent sis so if snything goes wrong, blaame falls on the misguided skank from a half way house.
Tippical sibling garbage treatment or blackmail to keep bad apples in the rotting basket ... Blarghhhhh!
A preview pic for the next update
EP8 Teaser from Jan. 5, 2021. Title: "Covert Operation..."

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ashley's sister is looking... mmmh.... I gotta give it to the Dev, he sure can make some really great looking character models.

Reactions: lambdadw

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can I avoid all the sex scenes with all the girls except Emily? (I don't know how many sex scenes has the game at the moment, I want to know if this is possible now and if it will be possible in future updates)

In these kinds of games, I don't like the MC having sex scenes with girls that I'm not interested in. Which in this case are all those that may appear in the game except Emily.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
When might the update come.
Possibly around February - March. There’s no exact date, he usually updates every 3 - 5 months so this is just speculation. He said he was around 50% done 2 months after last update, so I got high hopes for February. I could be wrong though.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Can I avoid all the sex scenes with all the girls except Emily? (I don't know how many sex scenes has the game at the moment, I want to know if this is possible now and if it will be possible in future updates)

In these kinds of games, I don't like the MC having sex scenes with girls that I'm not interested in. Which in this case are all those that may appear in the game except Emily.
Yes, early on there are a few choices that "enable" certain girls, do not flirt with Sam and avoid telling the whole truth to Emily, idk about the other side character girls, my guess is just don't flirt with them

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, early on there are a few choices that "enable" certain girls, do not flirt with Sam and avoid telling the whole truth to Emily, idk about the other side character girls, my guess is just don't flirt with them
I only want the scenes with Emily, I prefer to avoid the ones that include the other girls.

I will follow your advice and avoid flirting with those who don't interest me (which are all, except Emily)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Why you want worry about the future, when you get beautiful scenes from every characters.
Because I prefer to avoid all the beautiful scenes of the characters whose ending I will not see (or that in fact have no ending)

I just started the game.

It doesn't bother me at all to ignore Ashley, she's the kind of character I don't like and prefer if her scenes can be avoided entirely.

Regarding Samantha, in principle I like her, but since she hasn't an ending with the MC (or at least that's what I understand) I don't intend to see any of her scenes either.

About Emily. I like her, and she really is the only character that I intend to see her scenes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yep, I am the same, I redid the game from start just for Emily, Sam is just not my cup on tea, and to hell with Ashley, that whole a cunt to you but secretly nice shit is so fucking over a done, although if there is a chance to fuck Shino however it is spelt, I would jump her ass, she is cute and feisty too, and a bit less crazy them Emily, although Emily is certainly good waifu material.

Reactions: Paapi

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
New post from dev, am not a patron (yet) so I don't have the teasers:

Going Underground...

Just released the latest teaser:

There wont be any new ones for a while. A larger part of EP8 takes place at the mansion and I've shown most of what's interesting. Wont be anything new to show till it's closer to the end.

So I'll be going quiet for a while. On the upside, when the next teaser is out you'll know EP8 is almost done. As for where I am now, it's around 60% complete.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Emily in that pink outfit is beyond amazing! Bonus that she never wears a bra. :giggle:

Ashley is the opposite of what I'm attracted to, I'm in the 'I'd avoid her if possible' camp but it'll be interesting to see what her backstory is all the same. I just hope spending the majority of Ep8 at her families mansion doesn't mean we won't get any Emily content at all. That said, I'm enjoying the story as it's being told so if that happens, I can deal with it.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
On December 7, the dev posted he's 50% done. Now, on January 16, he posts he's 60% done. We'll be lucky if we get it in late February.

53543.gif

Reactions: 7211aaron

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
On December 7, the dev posted he's 50% done. Now, on January 16, he posts he's 60% done. We'll be lucky if we get it in late February.
I don't think that is an accurate measure of speed since there are like 2 weeks of holidays in there where the work probably slowed down quite a bit. That said, I'm not optimistic for a January release.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I don't think that is an accurate measure of speed since there are like 2 weeks of holidays in there where the work probably slowed down quite a bit. That said, I'm not optimistic for a January release.
He took a break for the holidays. That leaves the other four weeks and 10% progress since the previous progress update on December 7th.

Reactions: 7211aaron

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
He took a break for the holidays. That leaves the other four weeks and 10% progress since the previous progress update on December 7th.
Or we can admit that the estimates are ballpark and not necessarily tied to time.

I agree that the episode would probably not be out for a month+ but I don't think we can accurately extrapolate from "10% in 4 weeks of work". That 10% may have been more time consuming than the following 20%.
And that is IF it was just 10% and not say 15% or 20%.

Reactions: Abhai
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes