Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree with above point - mid to late February for the update (as Ive said already back in October:KEK:)
Perhaps a bit latter (early March), sooner than that hardly.
edit.
Still assuming mid to late Marsh release, fight me! ^^
well, i just did:BootyTime:
may i ask from when this "eta" dates for?

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Or we can admit that the estimates are ballpark and not necessarily tied to time.

I agree that the episode would probably not be out for a month+ but I don't think we can accurately extrapolate from "10% in 4 weeks of work". That 10% may have been more time consuming than the following 20%.
And that is IF it was just 10% and not say 15% or 20%.
Of course they are guss work, even the dev probably doesn't know when he'll be ready. The facts are he did 50% in 6 weeks, and 10% in another 6 weeks, all holidays and things considered. That means 12 weeks = 60% done. Other than that it's just guess work.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yep, I am the same, I redid the game from start just for Emily, Sam is just not my cup on tea, and to hell with Ashley, that whole a cunt to you but secretly nice shit is so fucking over a done, although if there is a chance to fuck Shino however it is spelt, I would jump her ass, she is cute and feisty too, and a bit less crazy them Emily, although Emily is certainly good waifu material.
Personally, I'm going to avoid all sex scenes with all girls except Emily. If I can't get an ending with them, I'm not interested in seeing their scenes.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
well, i just did:BootyTime:
may i ask from when this "eta" dates for?

By ETA you're referring to my personal assumption? It stems from 50% in dec and my general estimate of AZs workflow based on previous releases. So mostly mumbo jumbo :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
By ETA you're referring to my personal assumption? It stems from 50% in dec and my general estimate of AZs workflow based on previous releases. So mostly mumbo jumbo :D
Nope, (though my eta is/was mumbo jumbo), simply were referring to first time you gave that your eta (update in March)- my eta (mid February) was from late September/October, if im not wrong.
So sort of eta-competition/challenge there - who is better guesser (jokingly ofc) :BootyTime:
edit.
checked it now, my eta was from November 12th (so ive started to cheat already :KEK: )

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Nope, (though my eta is/was mumbo jumbo), simply were referring to first time you gave that your eta (update in March)- my eta (mid February) was from late September/October, if im not wrong.
So sort of eta-competition/challenge there - who is better guesser (jokingly ofc) :BootyTime:
edit.
checked it now, my eta was from November 12th (so ive started to cheat already :KEK: )
Ok, now I see. You win then sir :) I do hope we're both wrong and it drops sooner but experiance tells me otherwise :/

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
I try to avoid uncompleted games, i'll have to rethink that entirely ;)

This is right up my alley and I wish i could find more of this quality. Is there a downside?
Story telling was top notch totally engaging with an interesting setting (not just living with mum/sis etc). Nicely developed characters with some sort of background well thought out to make them different!! (yes not just hi my name is...shag)
The rendering/graphics were superb.. I especially like the small touches such the smoke in ashleys smoke scene.. these details make a difference bringing the scenes to life.. i think even the light came on in the bath scene!

The content for 7 chapters worth is 100 percent worth the download.. now its gonna be like waiting for your next episode of your favourite programme!!

I just hope you keep up the excellent work Mr or Mrs AZ. (y)(y)(y) it IS appreciated.

P.S. Also the music was well put together and i actually had the sound on for a change!

P.P.S. I'm not in the employ of said Mr or Mrs AZ but i only post to give credit where credits due.. if i dont like something i move on as others might.

Bugger, if anyone can recommend any other novels/games in development like this i'd appeciate it.

Regards Rabbac

Reactions: Abhai

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Isn't it typically frowned on to advertise other games on threads unrelated to them? Aside from our fan signatures that is.

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
Isn't it typically frowned on to advertise other games on threads unrelated to them? Aside from our fan signatures that is.
Hi Mavius, if that was directed at my request for other similar games... i do apologize.. i new but it's duly noted.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Again a preview pic for the next update and also some infos about the game progress

Info game progress:
There wont be any new ones (preview pics) for a while. A larger part of EP8 takes place at the mansion and I've shown most of what's interesting. Wont be anything new to show till it's closer to the end.

So I'll be going quiet for a while. On the upside, when the next teaser is out you'll know EP8 is almost done. As for where I am now, it's around 60% complete.

Thanks,

Az.

EP8 Teaser from Jan. 16, 2021. (Title: "Patriarchy Paradox...")

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
So do you get dominated or do the dominating? I only ask because I have seen the tag for Female Domination to mean either/both on multiple games and want to be sure.
Also is there forced NTR? I don't see the tag but want to make sure and I would check the forum but 137 pages is a lot.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Again a preview pic for the next update and also some infos about the game progress

Info game progress:

EP8 Teaser from Jan. 16, 2021. (Title: "Patriarchy Paradox...")
She is a hot woman, but the clothingstyle dont fit to her character

• Angry
Reactions: Renetta

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, mods sometimes don't like it, but I personally think it is totally fine to occasionally mention other games, if it is related to the main thread, as long as it doesn't start talking about another game altogether for multiple posts.

For example, I think it is acceptable and fine to say something like, "Wow, Ashley is getting more bold with each update. Next thing she will be like Ellie in Bad Memories."
or
"This game is great, reminds me of Light of my Life."

But, I wouldn't go on and on about another game like, "Wow, the updates for MILFY city are so slow. What is going on with that dev." For example.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So do you get dominated or do the dominating? I only ask because I have seen the tag for Female Domination to mean either/both on multiple games and want to be sure.
Also is there forced NTR? I don't see the tag but want to make sure and I would check the forum but 137 pages is a lot.
The domination is mostly her on you but its very softcore and even sorta flips around with the most recent scene. No forced NTR.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes