markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Yes Ashley is a full on queen cunt.

Unless it has changed, the only LI is Emily, the rest you can do stuff with but only end up with Emily, which sucks, Shiho is awesome too.
Ahsleys got her issues but I don't think shes truly a bitch at heart....I'm ok with ending up with emily, can't go wrong there. Its hard not to like her and I'm glad we atleast will have some fun with the other girls.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Does the dev plan on a dedicated Shiho route? I actually like her more than emily.

Emily sucks, she's a stereotypical tsundere.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Does the dev plan on a dedicated Shiho route? I actually like her more than emily.

Emily sucks, she's a stereotypical tsundere.
Emily's the main female character and the only love path in the end. You'll be able to get different endings with the other girls, but the protagonist won't be in a long-term relationship in those endings.

Reactions: Hammel312

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Only 60% ready yet? :cry: That means we'll have to wait until the end of April if it goes on that slow
Those 60% (only) were more than two weeks ago (January 16th), that percentage now should be higher surely.
He did say at that occasion: "So I'll be going quiet for a while. On the upside, when the next teaser is out you'll know EP8 is almost done." I'd say it should be sooner tan April, perhaps even end of February (if we are lucky).

Though perhaps he should change/update a bit that disclaimer of his regarding frequency of updates
Schedule:It can take anywhere between 2 to 3 months to release an episode. I promised a one month release schedule at the start of this project but I can't make that. I extended it to 1.5 month after for ep5 and I blew past that too. So yeah, be forewarned. Don't pledge if that's unacceptable.
Considering this episode, instead of "2-3 months", it should be "4-6 months", as for now at least.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Only 60% ready yet? :cry: That means we'll have to wait until the end of April if it goes on that slow
He said in his patreon post from January that the update will be almost finished when he posts the next time—as he posted another patreon update just today (or yesterday, depending on the timezone), I guess we can likely expect an update within this month.

Reactions: Abhai

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Emily's the main female character and the only love path in the end. You'll be able to get different endings with the other girls, but the protagonist won't be in a long-term relationship in those endings.
D'aww that's a darn shame.
In this game that doesn't really bother me and actually it works out quite well because the usual formula is the dev saves the main LI (usually the landlady ;)) for late game sexy time. I'm not interested in Emily, so I'm not worried about her lack of lewd scenes. I'm really into the other two girls who have both already had amazing scenes with surely more to come (heh). It may be disappointing to not get a relationship ending with your (the player's) chosen girl, but at least you don't have to wait until the final episode to get some action. Anyway, the story and writing are so good here that I can't complain either way. This game is definitely on my top 10 list.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
In this game that doesn't really bother me and actually it works out quite well because the usual formula is the dev saves the main LI (usually the landlady ;)) for late game sexy time. I'm not interested in Emily, so I'm not worried about her lack of lewd scenes. I'm really into the other two girls who have both already had amazing scenes with surely more to come (heh). It may be disappointing to not get a relationship ending with your (the player's) chosen girl, but at least you don't have to wait until the final episode to get some action. Anyway, the story and writing are so good here that I can't complain either way. This game is definitely on my top 10 list.
That's pretty neat way of looking at it. But muh small doctor shiho waifu

Ashley may be a cunt and samantha is probably just playing it safe but at least they ain't playing the tsundere game, I find it really meh; there's already enough tsundere characters in rom-com harem anime shows out there man

It's why I prefer shiho; a kind and professional character that isn't exclusive all work and no play and is less prone to throwing shampoo bottles at our dumb MC's face.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
If you really think so, I can't imagine what your standard for comparison is. There are tons of games with much longer times between updates (Bad Bobby Saga, Milfy City, etc.) and very little content when there is an update (Bad Hero, Indecent Desires, etc.).
Halfway House is one of the best games here, in my opinion. It is definitely in the top 10 for me. True, ~6 months between releases is not wonderful, I hope the dev can get it down to 3, that would be much better. And I think this game would be a lot more popular on Patreon with more frequent updates on the main page. However, there is a lot of content in each release, like you said. Much more than many games I can think of.

Overall, I would say the development speed is about average for the top quality games here. And the dev posts regularly on his Patreon, and releases regular update status reports, complete with sexy renders. I would say Az is very, very, far from milking.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes