SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That is not correct the tags at the top are for stuff that's already in the game. If a game doesn't have a tag that doesn't mean it will not be in the game it just means that it hasn't been added to the game yet.
Under the genre spoiler is where stuff that hasn't been added yet goes as well as what isn't planned.
Right... Because Being a Dik has incest, futa, NTR and such things bitched and brought up, yet the game has none, will never have no, or even PLANNED of such things. Same thing applies to many other threads here thereabouts. So that is where your wrong my friend. ;) Have a nice day.

enel777

May 14, 2020
Really man? Apparently you don't know the old addage: Everything goes back to anal. -smh- Complaining about anal... -smh-

Let me tell you a trade secret here: If it's not in the tags up abovey there, it's not going to be in the game. Simple. So the answer to your question is a simple fuck no, nor will there be.
Asked the question because there is swinging and sharing planned.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Apparently people should really read a dictionary here it seems... Let me explain it simply for the certain people out there.

If Emily slept with someone else behind the MCs back without their knowledge/consent/etc., that's NTR.

If Emily slept with someone else with the MCs knowledge and consent, thats not NTR. That's an open relationship/polygamy/polymance.

Also wish I could use some reactions here to slap some facepalms to people here who seem to need it.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Apparently people should really read a dictionary here it seems... Let me explain it simply for the certain people out there.

If Emily slept with someone else behind the MCs back without their knowledge/consent/etc., that's NTR.

If Emily slept with someone else with the MCs knowledge and consent, thats not NTR. That's an open relationship/polygamy/polymance.

Also wish I could use some reactions here to slap some facepalms to people here who seem to need it.
this argument is useless when people dont give a shit about the technical terms people who hate ntr generally hate seeing their girls with other men at all and just group it all in under one term

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
it's not bad, really. but it feels so regular. In the Beginning, it's cool and I played a lot of sex games, maybe it should be shorter. 1-4 are for sure ok, after then... hm... whoever write after 5, it feels not the same writer. but hey its not bad, but not more than 3 stars and only because of the first half of the game. after half of the game, I start skipping as usual...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
this argument is useless when people dont give a shit about the technical terms people who hate ntr generally hate seeing their girls with other men at all and just group it all in under one term
I have seen a game in which the MC's wife slept with another man and the dev argued that he was not ntr because the MC didn't know. And that you as a player are the mc and yes, you see it. I say this because it seems that the ntr theme already has many excuses for not appearing on the tags and I no longer know if the devs deliberately hide it or if they really do not understand how many of the players really feel. The fact that the mc consents does not mean anything to the player if it does not let you as a player decide if you can avoid it or not. The mc does not consent, it is the dev who forces the mc to consent, which is very different

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I have seen a game in which the MC's wife slept with another man and the dev argued that he was not ntr because the MC didn't know. And that you as a player are the mc and yes, you see it. I say this because it seems that the ntr theme already has many excuses for not appearing on the tags and I no longer know if the devs deliberately hide it or if they really do not understand how many of the players really feel. The fact that the mc consents does not mean anything to the player if it does not let you as a player decide if you can avoid it or not. The mc does not consent, it is the dev who forces the mc to consent, which is very different
i generally agree with you

issue28

May 17, 2020
What game is that? Sounds familiar.

Jun 11, 2020
SerHawkes

That is not correct the tags at the top are for stuff that's already in the game. If a game doesn't have a tag that doesn't mean it will not be in the game it just means that it hasn't been added to the game yet.
Under the genre spoiler is where stuff that hasn't been added yet goes as well as what isn't planned.

enel777

Hard NTR isn't planned. You can also look on the DEV's patreon page as it lists everything there as well.
Yeah I just saw those tags, which is why I'm gonna pass on this game. It may not have hard NTR, but I'm sure the other forms will be included which I already saw in the future plans. So it's a no for me.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Emily's the main female character and the only love path in the end. You'll be able to get different endings with the other girls, but the protagonist won't be in a long-term relationship in those endings.
Well, that's good to know. This is gonna save me alot of time being railroaded to someone I'm utterly indifferent to. At best. May as well cancel this DL then. Ta o/

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes