Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Halfway House [Ep.8] [Az]

Original Size Win: 2,15 GB

Compressed Size Win: 535 MB (564 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
And yet that isn't NTR. NTR is if a girlly goes behind the MCs back and does something without their knowledged or consent and hurts them with such. Swinging and Sharing however isn't NTR. Have a nice day.
Worth mentioning though is that there is no sharing tag on this page, so NTR is sort of a collection for it all. Yes devs usually explain the NTR tag in description, usually.

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Gotta Ignore this game after this grandfather scene and the dev mentioned Sharing , prostitution, swinging in future updates Dont wanna play the whole story like dmd and end up triggering any unwanted scence. :FacePalm:

Reactions: cib64

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Seems this thread is going to the incompetent of people here who don't truly understand what the difference between Swinging/Sharing and NTR is... Nor the fact the the Prostitute tag will apply to us potential buying said favor from a gally... Greeeeaaaat.

Played through the update: "Long" in terms of how much backstory and setting up things with BHQ, which boring for some, since I see people already complaining and such expecting sex in every update, no surprise there. Ash's sister is... interesting to say the least... Then again while dealing with her I came to the conclusion that I would rather fuck Crazy and than stick my dick into here. Ain't that right Crazy?
screenshot0002.png
... Okay maybe loose the weird eyes a little babe...

But I digress. Overall it's an okay update, with teasings and a beauty of BHQ and a little bit of Em. But... For such a long build time, it feels lacking in ways. Hopefully the Dev fixes this and makes amends in the next chapter. Not the greatest of chapter but does fill in backstory in ways.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Seems this thread is going to the incompetent of people here who don't truly understand what the difference between Swinging/Sharing and NTR is.
The difference is Irrelevant to people that don't like ntr. the site uses this description of NTR

• Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
This is what the vast majority of people consider ntr to be. the only ones that don't agree are the guys that like this stuff. If i say i hate wine i wont give a shit about the subtle differences you connoisseurs keep talking about.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes