SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The difference is Irrelevant to people that don't like ntr. the site uses this description of NTR

• Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
This is what the vast majority of people consider ntr to be. the only ones that don't agree are the guys that like this stuff. If i say i hate wine i wont give a shit about the subtle differences you connoisseur keep talking about.
Here is the real problem though: The Dev intends to possible have this content add as such in the follow updates, YET we already have people out here trying to make it seem that it's already happened and that it's going to be forced and such. Well here is the thing... WE DON'T KNOW THAT YET NOW DO WE? If Az has brains, which I suspect he does, he will make it optional. Then again, I suspect that that form of content is going to apply to those who go fully with Ash and/or Sam, while purists with Em won't be subjected to it, as it doesn't fit her character. And even if that is the case, I highly suspect that that to, if given the option, will be a choice matter. Much like many things here, you are given a choice. Show interest in Ash or no. Corrupt Em or go pure romantic. Everyone will be given a choice I highly suspect whether they want it or not. So either move on or quit complaining about as it hasn't happened yet.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Here is the real problem though: The Dev intends to possible have this content add as such in the follow updates, YET we already have people out here trying to make it seem that it's already happened and that it's going to be forced and such. Well here is the thing... WE DON'T KNOW THAT YET NOW DO WE? If Az has brains, which I suspect he does, he will make it optional. Then again, I suspect that that form of content is going to apply to those who go fully with Ash and/or Sam, while purists with Em won't be subjected to it, as it doesn't fit her character. And even if that is the case, I highly suspect that that to, if given the option, will be a choice matter. Much like many things here, you are given a choice. Show interest in Ash or no. Corrupt Em or go pure romantic. Everyone will be given a choice I highly suspect whether they want it or not. So either move on or quit complaining about as it hasn't happened yet.
if the dev ads it and there's a option to say no i wont care. if he ads it, i don't get a choice and the MC acts like he's ok with it il be grosses out and il stop playing. I highly doubt we wont get a choice but plenty of devs try their hardest to put NTR in while avoiding the tag. Lancaster boarding house STILL doesn't have it even thought it meets all the requirements

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
26k9Td7.gif

I've been following the development from the first release, but with the latest one, I feel like the story dragged on too much. It happened with the previous couple of releases, too, but I felt this one was easily the worst for me, and it only highlighted the things that annoy me the most with the game: unnecessary prolonged conversations, repeating the same things over and over; the little rants with the rhetorical questions; the tone switches mid-conversation that makes everybody look bi-polar, etc. We're eight updates in and the dev is still introducing more side characters, I doubt they will see much screen time soon considering the slow development. Also, it appears Clay Davis had become the main writer for Update 8 because the word 'shiiiiiiiet' is dropped left and right now.

I'll put it on the back burner for a couple of updates and see how it goes after that, which is a shame since I love the premise, the renders, the attention to detail, and so on.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
As I understand from the comments, at the moment there is no NTR in the game, but it will definitely appear in the future, and it is not known whether it will be optional. I'm right?

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Ah, that was a good update; nothing like an episode entirerly dedicated to the Best Girl Ashely... which probably means next one will focus on Em. She's cute, true, but not necessarily dating material... for... me... Oh, God, I'm becoming Luis!

Reactions: operamini

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1053231

I've been following the development from the first release, but with the latest one, I feel like the story dragged on too much. It happened with the previous couple of releases, too, but I felt this one was easily the worst for me, and it only highlighted the things that annoy me the most with the game: unnecessary prolonged conversations, repeating the same things over and over; the little rants with the rhetorical questions; the tone switches mid-conversation that makes everybody look bi-polar, etc. We're eight updates in and the dev is still introducing more side characters, I doubt they will see much screen time soon considering the slow development. Also, it appears Clay Davis had become the main writer for Update 8 because the word 'shiiiiiiiet' is dropped left and right now.

I'll put it on the back burner for a couple of updates and see how it goes after that, which is a shame since I love the premise, the renders, the attention to detail, and so on.
Yeah, and if Emily is supposed to be our only true, available love interest, then why are we spending so much time with other characters instead of her? Including a heavy dose of side characters like you mentioned. Either let us have other dedicated love interests (with endings) or start focusing more on the one we're supposed to be "destined" for. :cautious:

I understand the slow burn, but exactly how long is this game going to last? How many episodes? We're at Ep. 8 and it feels like we are still in the introduction stage. Is this game going to have 30 episodes or something like that?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ah, that was a good update; nothing like an episode entirerly dedicated to the Best Girl Ashely... which probably means next one will focus on Em. She's cute, true, but not necessarily dating material... for... me... Oh, God, I'm becoming Luis!
Welcome to the better part of hell and the truth path. Question is though... Fuck Crazy or save ones balls?

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Welcome to the better part of hell and the truth path. Question is though... Fuck Crazy or save ones balls?
My brother, Ashley has been Best Girl since Day 1. Am probably gonna tell her to not return to family, but also refuse to dick down Sister Snooty McCrazytown there.

Reactions: operamini
Sep 21, 2017
the compressed link downloads sucks ball sacks! ....wish there was alternative downloads like mega or mediafire....i already downloaded FIVE FUCKING TIMES!!! all ended in fucking failure.

i hope the creators of pixeldrain and anonfiles get shriveled balls until they die....or their vags fall off if they're women...

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah, and if Emily is supposed to be our only true, available love interest, then why are we spending so much time with other characters instead of her? Including a heavy dose of side characters like you mentioned. Either let us have other dedicated love interests (with endings) or start focusing more on the one we're supposed to be "destined" for. :cautious:

I understand the slow burn, but exactly how long is this game going to last? How many episodes? We're at Ep. 8 and it feels like we are still in the introduction stage. Is this game going to have 30 episodes or something like that?
Well mate, he has at least 30 to 40 years till retirement so he needs to earn money meanwhile.

Reactions: Kellermann

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
My brother, Ashley has been Best Girl since Day 1. Am probably gonna tell her to not return to family, but also refuse to dick down Sister Snooty McCrazytown there.
I was more talking about this Crazy.
screenshot0002.png
The other kind of crazy though... I'd rather go fuck a blender.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes