NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Again a preview pic for the next update and also some infos about the game progress

Info game progress:

EP8 Teaser from Jan. 16, 2021. (Title: "Patriarchy Paradox...")
Man Ashley's character model is just so good...

This next update can't come soon enough, thanks for the preview.

Reactions: G33N and Ilhares

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Just starting this really, though I did get through the first I think 5 episodes. Enjoying it, though I always like to play through without a walkthrough at first and losing a few point checks kind of sucks sometimes. I really like Samantha and Emily of course, but Luis is kind of dick and Ashley... she's good looking, but a full on bitch. I have seen that the tags has a sharing one coming up, which I am hoping means Samantha and Emily, because I don't really want to choose between the two.
Either way, enjoying this so far and will get through the two remaining episodes of the current build tomorrow probably. But wanted to say I appreciated this work so far.

Came back not tired and finished the current build. I do still like the game (definitely a slow burn), but I do have one critique/issue. The MC is a blithering idiot. I would have liked to make some choices for him to keep his mouth shut sometimes lol

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes Ashley is a full on queen cunt.

Unless it has changed, the only LI is Emily, the rest you can do stuff with but only end up with Emily, which sucks, Shiho is awesome too.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No, he's right. The top half of the head looks larger than it should be. But this could be due to the "high" hairstyle. It was popular in the 70s.
View attachment 1014830 View attachment 1014831
Yep, It looks like a hair style..yet guys, are you for real.
Lets take this modest appearance of her at the very start...and you have paid some real attention to any possible minor disproportions, particularly head/hair related, she could possibly have?
screenshot0001.jpg
In my book she is just a perfect milf, one of a few in that regards.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Yep, It looks like a hair style..yet guys, are you for real.
Lets take this modest appearance of her at the very start...and you have paid some real attention to any possible minor disproportions, particularly head/hair related, she could possibly have?
In my book she is just a perfect milf, one of a few in that regards.
I'm a bit of an artist. Because of this, all these minor disproportions glow like beacons to me. In any case, the forum is for discussing something. Why not discuss the size of the character's head? I don't see anything wrong with that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm a bit of an artist. Because of this, all these minor disproportions glow like beacons to me. In any case, the forum is for discussing something. Why not discuss the size of the character's head? I don't see anything wrong with that.
Not a problem, there are at least dozen of things that could be a bit funny with various daz models. Yet, unless it is gameplay-breaking thing, i usually dont mind it, nor comment it (as there are by far more importan things to focus on)
In this case - imo the milf is super-hot and almost perfect (wth there is no one perfect, you should know it as an artist the best). Moreover, making her perfect would be a bit unrealistic, so those minor imperfection make her even more live/appealing for me:p

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I finished one play through, and went to see how many scenes were unlocked, and found that everything is still locked. Why?

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes