markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Sup dudes! Head mod of Az's Discord here. Also the main reason there's even a Discord in the first place.

I like to fuck around with my friends and I'm extremely lucky to consider Az one. The announcement I posted was a little poke in the side to the old man and was not serious. Context provided below.

What Az originally posted:

View attachment 922045

What I fucked with and posted in announcements

View attachment 922047

No NTR, no secret romantic rivals, nothing extra spicy like that will be brought in 'Halfway House'. If you are like me and have an interest in those topics being presented well check out my boy Ocean's 'Summer's Gone' and 'Where It All Began'!
Thank you for posting this on here. Really would have been bad if people stopped playing the game or stopped supporting on Patreon cause of some unconfirmed rumor about NTR being added in the game. XD

Reactions: DodgyNomad

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Absolutely bro, I don't want to shock all these vanilla Andys here in the Zone with our talk of Monroe-Emily-Luis gangbangs. I doubt they could handle it!
yep, luckily, that's quite shocking indeedo_O
nothing like when/if mo/unroe goes nut, takes mc's place, and with luis's little help works as a pimp for all main girls....welcome to the mo/unroe's way:KEK: (a few months back)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
yep, luckily, that's quite shocking indeedo_O
nothing like when/if mo/unroe goes nut, takes mc's place, and with luis's little help works as a pimp for all main girls....welcome to the mo/unroe's way:KEK: (a few months back)
Ahhh , That's Not nice !
Monroe is a Big Softy,
The though of him being "Spit Roasted" by Emily and Luis is so CRUEL !:eek:

Reactions: DodgyNomad

DodgyNomad

Nov 30, 2020
Thank you for posting this on here. Really would have been bad if people stopped playing the game or stopped supporting on Patreon cause of some unconfirmed rumor about NTR being added in the game. XD
Oh absolutely! I know I'm a dumbass and don't mind if I wind up hurting myself somehow. Hurting my dev buddies though, especially due to a crappy joke?

Ahhh , That's Not nice !
Monroe is a Big Softy,
The though of him being "Spit Roasted" by Emily and Luis is so CRUEL !:eek:
WHOA
I can't imagine Emily would go that far!
Do y'all wonder if Emily and Monroe have met?
1606807045128.png

Reactions: markblazes

DodgyNomad

Nov 30, 2020
Hmm, what about stealing from your dev buddies? Is it okay for you? :devilish: I would have like to gets my hand on his duf files. :ROFLMAO: Of course for only scientific purposes or making whole thread jizz their pants.
Silvertongued while I may be sometimes, I lack all the major qualities of Nic Cage, master thief and likely one of the few people walking this great planet who have the ability to yoink those precious files from Az's Vietnamese forest hut.

giphy_1.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Silvertongued while I may be sometimes, I lack all the major qualities of Nic Cage, master thief and likely one of the few people walking this great planet who have the ability to yoink those precious files from Az's Vietnamese forest hut.

View attachment 924272
Well, if you have trouble stealing the duf files maybe you can use your silvertongue and convince him somehow.

C'mon man, crowd is waiting outside. Everyone is holding tissues and gels and waiting for our signal. :LOL:

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Well, if you have trouble stealing the duf files maybe you can use your silvertongue and convince him somehow.

C'mon man, crowd is waiting outside. Everyone is holding tissues and gels and waiting for our signal. :LOL:
Not gonna happen. haha

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not a big fan of female domination (or any kind of domination), How much domination is there in the game? is it posible to avoid it?

Reactions: genthrow

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I'm not a big fan of female domination (or any kind of domination), How much domination is there in the game? is it posible to avoid it?
In the 'Planned' list on his patreon page, it says :
  • Domination (Ashley, if you let her.)
Not sure how I feel about this tag though, I aint sharing the girls in the halfway house with nobody :ROFLMAO::
  • Old man

Last edited:

hellboy626

Oct 31, 2017
please do you guy n gals know the song in the main menu? its a good song it stoped me from jacking off lol
i just listened to the menu song with a flaccid Jr.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
please do you guy n gals know the song in the main menu? its a good song it stoped me from jacking off lol
i just listened to the menu song with a flaccid Jr.

The song is "Will you wait"

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes