Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
Realy awesome game. But i'm itnteresting how o unlcok extra scence( photos). It's simillar to being a dik photo haunting on the game scence or other way?

Reactions: HHUUKK

BruceLeeGame

Aug 28, 2020
Not usually my taste in music, but the singer of the song at the main menu has a good voice. It's a shame it looks like she hasn't done anything for about 6 years (I've forgotten what her name is).

Reactions: Pill46

DodgyNomad

Nov 30, 2020
Read something about him introducing a new male love interest for Em in his discord.... I seriously hope that's not the case.
read something about (re)introducing ntr-trash-talk into non-ntr game. ..i seriously hope that's not the case.
Sup dudes! Head mod of Az's Discord here. Also the main reason there's even a Discord in the first place.

I like to fuck around with my friends and I'm extremely lucky to consider Az one. The announcement I posted was a little poke in the side to the old man and was not serious. Context provided below.

What Az originally posted:

Innocent Az.png

What I fucked with and posted in announcements

Nomad_Is_Jerk.png

No NTR, no secret romantic rivals, nothing extra spicy like that will be brought in 'Halfway House'. If you are like me and have an interest in those topics being presented well check out my boy Ocean's 'Where It All Began', some fun sharing content is featured in his other game 'Summers Gone'.

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Sup dudes! Head mod of Az's Discord here. Also the main reason there's even a Discord in the first place.

I like to fuck around with my friends and I'm extremely lucky to consider Az one. The announcement I posted was a little poke in the side to the old man and was not serious. Context provided below.

What Az originally posted:

View attachment 922045

What I fucked with and posted in announcements

View attachment 922047

No NTR, no secret romantic rivals, nothing extra spicy like that will be brought 'Halfway House'. If you are like me and have an interest in those topics being presented well check out my boy Ocean's 'Summer's Gone' and 'Where It All Began'!
Shut up Nomad! You're ruining my fun. LOL (thanks for omitting my comments on discord. Haha)

DodgyNomad

Nov 30, 2020
Shut up Nomad! You're ruining my fun. LOL (thanks for omitting my comments on discord. Haha)
Absolutely bro, I don't want to shock all these vanilla Andys here in the Zone with our talk of Monroe-Emily-Luis gangbangs. I doubt they could handle it!

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Absolutely bro, I don't want to shock all these vanilla Andys here in the Zone with our talk of Monroe-Emily-Luis gangbangs. I doubt they could handle it!
Negative Luis points if you hurt Em and he hooks her up with another brah. LOL

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Y'all should be more active in the Discord!

Also, holy FUCK Mr. Vargas! Dog you need to join and show Az your renders! He'd cream his pants then go hide all depressed in his closet for three days.
I would love to join his discord server but looks like his discord server isn't open for public. Also, I'm sure he already saw my artworks. He is a very talented developer and deserves all kinds of support. Every character he created is just magnificent. I had the opportunity to talk to him several times, even if it was short. He was kind enough to help me with my works. I wish he could help me more but I don't want to disturb him any more.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes