RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's definitely getting pretty close to sexual encounters, and that does excite me. The story also got quite interesting with the ending of the latest update.

Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, I believe Emily is the only girl with an ending planned. See here. I do think it's quite unfortunate and hope the dev changes their mind, if they haven't already. I'd love to see endings with the other characters, myself.
Yeah. That is my main grip with the game. A shame really...:confused:

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
its a very nice game, renders are nice, story dont look completly twisted, emily is lovely, guess ashley has oposite look to piss her family, not desapointed by finaly meeting Liz, and well my jaw falled seeing ashley sister

So keep going this wonderful job here

Reactions: Pill46

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Expected release date of next update ??
around valentines day next year (mid February), im guessing.
he has started working on ep8 two weeks ago (based on patreon post/info), and considering dev tempo of 3-4 months per update, that should be it.
ofc, he always can decide to post some christmas special, or similar "bonus", yet hopefully that will not be the case, cause that would mean even later release date for ep8.

Reactions: Pill46

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
I do hope that at the very, very least that the even if there are no "endings" with the other characters, they're at least close friends at the end.

Me too, I thought it very strange when i read here people mentioning it and i just assumed they may have got the wrong end of the stick/ misunderstood something AZ had said until i actually saw either on AZ's patreon or here somewhere him confirm as much. I was shocked alittle at first as i felt Samantha was the main main drive of the game and tbh the only reason I'm playing it. I felt like all 3 women who was introduced from the beginning would of had routes and endings come the end so to hear Emily is only going to get the MC dissapointed me too.

For the first 3 chapters i feel like Samantha has had the most character development with the MC an all, dont get me wrong Emily has too since chapter 3 but you can tell its becoming more Emily focused and Samantha's being pushed to aside now as side content. Chapter 6 only had 1 scene of about 4 pictures with Samantha bidding you and the girls farewell for the day and we didn't hear nor see her again until near the end of chapter 7 were we had roughly 3 scenes total of about 18 pictures and 3(?) animations, although tbf one of them 3 scenes and all the animations was great. Gives me hope AZ isn't going to go and just have the one route only come end, i do fear it though and that we're only going to be getting afew Samantha scenes per chapter now especially since more characters are entering the fray.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I think AZ is just trying to give each girl a sort of mini-arc to better develop with the MC. Samantha got a pretty huge one since she helped introduce MC to the setting, the attack in the bathroom and then the aftermath. Ashley seems to be getting hers a bit more after the ending of last update and probably progress on that subplot.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
I think AZ is just trying to give each girl a sort of mini-arc to better develop with the MC. Samantha got a pretty huge one since she helped introduce MC to the setting, the attack in the bathroom and then the aftermath. Ashley seems to be getting hers a bit more after the ending of last update and probably progress on that subplot.

I hope so and you have a point with Ashley, she has come into it alittle bit more and more getting to see her out of the halfway house, her work place and the tidbits we have had with her has started to flesh out her character alittle bit better than just be the MC's fuck buddy. Also don't mind Emily getting her huge arc she has had since chapter 3 as she is the majoritys fan favorite according to AZ's Patreon but even still i just thought like others it seems that the one person most likely to get an ending would of been Samantha aswell as Emily and Ash. It would be like i guess Sarah from Deliverance only getting a love ending and Katherine, the MC's wife, not.

Hopefully your right and we're just haveing/ had a Emily centric arc.

We'll see over the next few updates i guess and our mini heart attacks will be over and we can breathe again.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes