kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah my eagerness for this game and it's continuance has certainly diminished. I really want to see what happens with the MC & Emily but thankfully I've gotten a shit-ton more games since finishing this update so it's not too unbearable of a wait anymore. Waited two years for Milfy City. Five months is nothing compared to that
Yes, the difference is that I'll only touch Milf City when it has a Complete tag ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well unfortunately you seem to be convinced that devs like Gumdrop are above the law which they are not and I at least could envisage a class action against them; so I feel sorry for you. As I said earlier, this is off topic and and I will not respond further.
Oy vey.......are you being dense on purpose?

It doesn't matter what any of us think about the matter, no one has any grounds to file any kind of lawsuit against any dev on Patreon since they AREN'T BREAKING ANY LAWS!

....jesus h christ the denseness.......

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
is emily really the only LI, if so that's quite sad, she is the one i like the least. :HideThePain:
Yes Emily is the only LI in the game that matters, so her score is the most important. You can do whatever you want with the other girls but it all depends on score with Emily on how the game and the ending turns out.

She has two score categories; Love and Corruption. I personally do the Love route because I don't want to treat a cute, innocent girl like shit and be a douche to her

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah cancled my subscription... just to slow development, sorry... money is tight and there are others with same or even better quality and faster development who deserves my support more i think (like nyx, TLG or drifty). Besides the last update was not really a good one.

Jun 11, 2020
because I don't want to treat a cute, innocent girl like shit and be a douche to her
Why not? LOL

No, I get what you're saying, and I don't either. I kind of don't get the hate on Emily that sometimes goes on here. Yeah, the girl has problems, but we all do. I think the Emily character is pretty awesome, honestly, from a realistic standpoint. As far as the whole slow development thing, man, my life goes at about a billion miles an hour. I got other things to do than tool around here waiting for updates. When they do come, it's like manna from heaven and gets me out of my real life for a while. That is much appreciated.

Reactions: It is art

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Planned: Vanilla, Anal, Lesbian, Corruption, Sharing, Swinging, Prostitution, Public, Old Man, Domination (Ashley, if you let her.)

I have a couple of questions......what about vaginal sex (with a chance of impregnation (would that get MC kicked out of Halfway House))?....how much public (nudity public)?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
before the main menu..I get 'An exception has occurred.'

not a big deal cause you can just ignore that but thought i'd bring that up (i just downloaded today)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So shouldn't this get the abandoned tag?
6 months and no update whatsoever.

Sad really
The DEV is active... kinda (on patreon and elswhere)... he is just slow in development. Way too slow in my opinion, but the game is not abandoned. And i dont think it will be. Az has a plan for this game, this cant be denied i would say... my guess, he will be doing two updates a year (i would bet on the next update in october maybe), get the most out of the patrons, but the game will be finished someday.

I dont like the slow development, and i did cancel my sub for him... but nonetheless, the Game is top quality and one of my favorites (despite the fact that i didnt like the last update)

Az did say he is workin fulltime on the game... dont know about that, cant believe it. A Fulltime job is at least a 30-40 hours working week... if he really would be working like this the development would be much faster and the updates much bigger. So it is obvious a lie (another reason for me to cancel the sub for him) and i know some DEVs around here are really working fulltime on their games, and thei deliver much more content in shorter terms. But again, i really believe that he will finish the game in a good way. But not as fast as i he could.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh wow. I considered pledging to this guy just to get those bonus episodes because I thought thats where main character has real fun but turns out its just a bunch of fem protagonist cliche scenes? Thank god I was a cheapskate this time lol. :LUL:
Yeah, I saw the first two and afterwards I couldn't care less about those meaningless bonus scenes.

Reactions: Meridian

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, I saw the first two and afterwards I couldn't care less about those meaningless bonus scenes.
I think Ashley camgirl bonus plot has potential. If she escalated it a bit and started doing 18+ shows then invited mc in things could get fun. We could see her doing the whole scuffed domina routine on mc or have him flip the script and "make her do all kind of degrading and humiliating things" while trash talking her with her chat. This kind of stuff would be both hilarious and hot.

Real shame that bonus stuff so far consists mostly of meaningless scenes with some ugly bastards. This game has so much awesome female characters but mc has so little fun with them. Bonus episodes seems like just the thing to rectify that but alas...

Reactions: Aristos

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think Ashley camgirl bonus plot has potential. If she escalated it a bit and started doing 18+ shows then invited mc in things could get fun. We could see her doing the whole scuffed domina routine on mc or have him flip the script and "make her do all kind of degrading and humiliating things" while trash talking her with her chat. This kind of stuff would be both hilarious and hot.

Real shame that bonus stuff so far consists mostly of meaningless scenes with some ugly bastards. This game has so much awesome female characters but mc has so little fun with them. Bonus episodes seems like just the thing to rectify it but alas...
The camgirl thing is possibly the best thing to come out of the whole bonus scene series. It's a viable, believable plot for her and it fits her personality and attitude. It can be turned into something that's meaningful in the game and that maybe changes her stance a bit on the MC if someone comes to the house stalking her if they recognize who she is and where she lives and the MC can defend her, or try to defend her. It might soften her attitude in general once the MC gets passed her walls that she'll most definitely throw up afterwards about being vulnerable.

I don't know. It's 5:45 AM here, I haven't had my coffee, and I'm just spit-balling. :LOL:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
The camgirl thing is possibly the best thing to come out of the whole bonus scene series. It's a viable, believable plot for her and it fits her personality and attitude. It can be turned into something that's meaningful in the game and that maybe changes her stance a bit on the MC if someone comes to the house stalking her if they recognize who she is and where she lives and the MC can defend her, or try to defend her. It might soften her attitude in general once the MC gets passed her walls that she'll most definitely throw up afterwards about being vulnerable.

I don't know. It's 5:45 AM here, I haven't had my coffee, and I'm just spit-balling. :LOL:
Well, tbh not sure I like the idea of a stalker. We saw this kind of stuff in a lot of games already and when you combine it with Hollis(or whatever was the name of a dude that attacked Samantha) storyline then stalker thing will be too big of a deja vu I think.

On a topic of Samantha though, her reaction(given her implied acting career) to Ashley doing camshows would be very fun. And later down the line it would be hilarious to see Ash and Mc try to goad Sam into joining their camshows. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes