Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think Ashley camgirl bonus plot has potential. If she escalated it a bit and started doing 18+ shows then invited mc in things could get fun. We could see her doing the whole scuffed domina routine on mc or have him flip the script and "make her do all kind of degrading and humiliating things" while trash talking her with her chat. This kind of stuff would be both hilarious and hot.

Real shame that bonus stuff so far consists mostly of meaningless scenes with some ugly bastards. This game has so much awesome female characters but mc has so little fun with them. Bonus episodes seems like just the thing to rectify that but alas...
Speaking of which... as I wrote a few days ago, I had only played the first 2 bonus scenes and then I stopped because I found the whole concept outrageous.
Yesterday I felt willing to torture myself so I downloaded the others. I played each of them except for the last one because I couldn't stand it any more.

Like WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? That hospital scene, or the one at the strip club. How much time did he spend on those?
No wonder he spends the first 4-6 weeks after every update making these goddamn scenes.
And why doesn't he at least try to come up with a way to insert those sexy girls into the real story instead of some meaningless, ridiculous, non-canon scene? I agree that the only one that would make sense storywise is the web-cammer Ashley, but then it should have been part of Ashley's path in the game a bit further down the line.

The dev's argument is that developing theses scenes helps him to get his mind away from everyday game development, and to have fun trying new things.
Dude, you are not releasing a game update every other month; you put out an update every 6-8 months!!! Does releasing an update every 6-8 months really take such a heavy toll on your mind that you need to spend over a month developing these bonus scenes to relieve the stress? I can't wrap my head around it.

What are these bonus episodes even about do they inlove the MC at all?
In the beginning he was, but the rest are all non-canon scenes that are loosely related to the game where the MC is nowhere to be found.
Emily and Ash are in one of them, Samantha and her friends in a couple other, one of them involves Kunieda, and there are also characters that don't play any role in the real game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Regular bonus scenes + dev active on discord equals raise in patreon support, even if the main game develops super slowly.
So the dev has found his patreon/pledgers formula obviously.
And I agree with you, havent checked any of those bonus things apart from the first one, and that was more than enough.
Obviously Im masochist following this thread/game, it should be about time to unwatch this...one update per year and "slow-build", which has to be a new super trendy kink around, arent exactly my thing.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
F95 should change the abandoned tag requirements to be more strict, something to maybe put a little pressure on authors. No doubt this site does a lot for boosting the popularity of their games and getting supporters. It's so frustrating watching them milk people like idiots who blindly support them.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Speaking of which... as I wrote a few days ago, I had only played the first 2 bonus scenes and then I stopped because I found the whole concept outrageous.
Yesterday I felt willing to torture myself so I downloaded the others. I played each of them except for the last one because I couldn't stand it any more.

Like WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? That hospital scene, or the one at the strip club. How much time did he spend on those?
No wonder he spends the first 4-6 weeks after every update making these goddamn scenes.
And why doesn't he at least try to come up with a way to insert those sexy girls into the real story instead of some meaningless, ridiculous, non-canon scene? I agree that the only one that would make sense storywise is the web-cammer Ashley, but then it should have been part of Ashley's path in the game a bit further down the line.

The dev's argument is that developing theses scenes helps him to get his mind away from everyday game development, and to have fun trying new things.
Dude, you are not releasing a game update every other month; you put out an update every 6-8 months!!! Does releasing an update every 6-8 months really take such a heavy toll on your mind that you need to spend over a month developing these bonus scenes to relieve the stress? I can't wrap my head around it.

In the beginning he was, but the rest are all non-canon scenes that are loosely related to the game where the MC is nowhere to be found.
Emily and Ash are in one of them, Samantha and her friends in a couple other, one of them involves Kunieda, and there are also characters that don't play any role in the real game.
Well thats rather pointless then

Reactions: Aristos

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I hate the fact that I've lost so much love for this game because of the elongated time in-between updates. Emily's one of my top VN girls and there's only so many times you can go through this game before the MC's dialogue really gnaws on you. There's been a couple of games I was following that were in limbo and eventually I stopped playing them.

I hope this one doesn't join that pile and really pulling for an update for this one because I really want to see more of the Emily LOVE route and Ash's family drama.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I hate the fact that I've lost so much love for this game because of the elongated time in-between updates.
Well, that happens for a lot of people in many VN's. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Bonus Episodes, i don't really care bout them and never will. Not a Fan of such a waste of time, better invest the time in your Free-Time away from the Work, or work on the main thing. Just my two Cents.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, that happens for a lot of people in many VN's. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Bonus Episodes, i don't really care bout them and never will. Not a Fan of such a waste of time, better invest the time in your Free-Time away from the Work, or work on the main thing. Just my two Cents.
I didn't like any of the Bonus ones. To me, that was time that could've been spent on Ep. 9, instead we got some sick threesome yacht thing, Sam & her girls at the club (or the gym with poor Shiho) or Ash, Em & the MC on a train.

Ep. 9 development time wasted in my opinion.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How large would be the update assuming he did complete 50% of EP 9 in May?
If that 50% holds true, I'm guessing it's going to be quite decent in size. Most likely getting into the Ash storyline quite a bit and possibly some Em stuff thrown in after that Ep. 8 ending we had with her (LOVE or Corrupt route)

I mean the MC's only had one day of work. Luis really hasn't gotten involved yet in borking up the MC's life, Samantha is just a filler for people who want "action," so who knows what's going to happen. We had a good 1.5 episodes on Ash but not really a lot with her before that, so I'm going to safely assume most of the next Episode is going to be about her.

Reactions: QBaSS

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Seems like that's the case here, and it would be a shame too as this game showed heaps of promise with beautiful renders. I mean, the MC needs some schooling in vocabulary & manners but despite that, this could('ve) be/been one heck of a fun game.

Yeah I did support it for a few months but signs that it started to become a drawn out thing were there for a bit now, sad but yeah is the case with a few games on here and is done for many different reasons.

Jun 11, 2020
Seems like that's the case here, and it would be a shame too as this game showed heaps of promise with beautiful renders. I mean, the MC needs some schooling in vocabulary & manners but despite that, this could('ve) be/been one heck of a fun game.
Sad to say, but yeah. Idk. It's a weird time in the world. I said it before in this thread, but if I had the kind of money some of these games were bringing in a month on Patreon, it would change my whole "what I do everyday," but other people got their own shit going on. I do like this game a lot despite some of the problems the posters above described. And I do need more Em in my life, something to brighten up my days.

Apr 16, 2021
Latest

I'm pausing charges until EP9 is out.

Why? Are you taking a break or going on vacation?
No, I'm not taking a break from working. I'm taking a break from the looming pressure of taking payments but not delivering anything.
EP9 is gonna take a while yet and continuing to charge money while I work on it is stressing me out big time. Pausing charges will relieve that.

Hmmm... Are you sure you haven't been slacking off this whole time Mister?
Not gonna lie and say I've been as productive as I once was. EP1-EP5 I was working like a man on crack. Working on the game 18+ hours a day to the exclusion of everything else. I take it slower these days. Starting from the last bonus, things has been dragging a bit.

Enough excuses fool! Give an ETA already!
That's where EP9 is at right now. Script wise and render count wise. If we use EP8 as a metric, it'll be just after dinner with Sam and about to start the Emily bedroom scene.

So, almost done right? Well, thing is EP9 will be quite a bit larger, there's 4 major scene left to do and the transitions between them. Lots and lots left to do, so there's no ETA as of now.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes