Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How much lewd content does this game have? Is there good progression with the main girls?
I'd say it's not exactly a wall-to-wall fuckfest with everyone (a slow burn at first then it heats up), but there are some rather good scenes. More scenes with some main girls than with others, but I think ep. 9 will catch everyone up more (just a guess). Ash's scenes are the best so far, imo but Sam's are hot as well. Emily is getting there. Sort of. Despite the slow development, I would still recommend a play. Especially to someone who is just now getting in.

Since the next episode is dropping soon(ish), you might want to wait just a tad longer. Or maybe start playing now and do a little bit over the course of a few weeks so by the time the next update drops, you will be ready to go.

Reactions: Among Us

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
How much lewd content does this game have? Is there good progression with the main girls?
If you want lewd, this is the wrong game, really... its story driven and has good build up with the girls. The only possible real Love interest is Emily, and there is nothing lewd with her for now. And i dont think it will be the case in EP9 either... this game is a slow burn, especially with emily.

With ashley you get lewd content, and with sam a little bit too (not that much and no sex) Ashley is the only one you can have sex with... but if you do so, the way with emily is kind of dead for now... But Ashley is no "love interest"... at least not yet. But it wouldnt fit her character if she will become one.

So... finally some hard news for EP9, it will come out february... and isnt finished until then... gets a cut and will end with cliffhanger, hm, not very encouriging, but at least the game is going on and Az already as some heads up for EP10.

But anyways... i will not be a patron again for him, really no... one big problem is just the lack of infos he gives out... and now we will hear again from him, at the release date. sorry to say that, but thats not how it should be i think... the best DEVs around here gives good heads ups and development status news about every two weeks... some every week. To be that radio silent like az (and he was like that from the start) is just not good and its hard for me to trust his work ethic.

Iam looking forward to new updates, but i dont think i will renew my patron for him in the future (he has to earn my trust again for that and ep 10 must be out in summer and has to be a good one to get there...)... was a patron for about half a year before he canceled the payments, and in this time he was way too silent in my opinion. After a while i thought this game will get abondoned at one point... glad it isnt the case, but i just cant believe that this game will be finished in a good amount of time, and i just dont believe that episode 10 will be out this year too. Just lost my trust in his work... maybe it will change, hopefully it does, cause i love this game very much...

Bojon55

Jan 7, 2021
I am starting to be worried about this, it's my favourite adult visual novel yet, and I really hope it won't stop here.
(I don't mind if it takes longer at the expense of loss in quality or the dev's wellbeing, I just hope it gets done eventually)

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
So close to a year without any real update... when is this getting the abandoned tag?
I would not count Patreon posts as a sign that the game is alive, too many other Devs use that to keep their simps around.

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
So close to a year without any real update... when is this getting the abandoned tag?
I would not count Patreon posts as a sign that the game is alive, too many other Devs use that to keep their simps around.
Well, when the rules for the abandoned tag are met, which they aren't, regardless of your thoughts on the matter. Also, it doesn't do much good to keep simps around when you pause payments on Patreon. In general, these issues have been addressed, multiple times, within the last month of posts. Consider searching and reading a bit in the future.
edit: tone

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Also, even though there hasn't been a proper update in about a year, there was those six bonus episodes. I know why those were made, but still question if it was a good idea since they didn't feel like they added anything and I don't even think the fanservice in them was good.

Reactions: operamini

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Well, when the rules for the abandoned tag are met, which they aren't, regardless of your thoughts on the matter. Also, it doesn't do much good to keep simps around when you pause payments on Patreon. In general, these issues have been addressed, multiple times, within the last month of posts. Consider searching and reading a bit in the future.
edit: tone
Hey if all it takes to keep the abandoned tag away is a few lines of text on patreon then yeah... good for any Dev out there.

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
The only reason waiting this long for an update is so painful, is because we all know that once we get the update we're all gonna play it when it releases, and there's probably gonna be 2-3 hours of gameplay, and then we're back to waiting again. It's especially worse now, because Az already said he's gonna end Ep. 9 on a cliffhanger. After waiting this long I wish we could just have a full game, but unfortunately that's just not how the cookie crumbles. If I were the type to use emoji's, there would be a lot of sadfaces here.

Reactions: operamini

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
If this episode delivers on story, character and relationship progression, I think I will be satisfied even with a cliffhanger. Based on what Az stated, it will be close to about the size of two updates. The issue is, the last like two updates didn't do much to move the story forward. Last update gave a few solid moments storywise and characterwise relating to Ashley, but a lot of the content was exposition with a good chunk of it not having the MC present for Ashley's talk with her grandfather plus the update was pretty much entirely revolving around that. The interaction between Ashlynn and the MC was good, but it seemed to be setting up for future episodes and who knows when we will return to that subplot. With the size and length of the update, I just hope it is used well.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Many developers delay game production at important moments.
Initially, the developer's capabilities were only at that level.
He probably won't stand any pressure.

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
I know there have been post from the dev, but this one should have had the Abandoned tag months ago.
To bad as it is really good

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Why isn't everybody like NLT? Easy - because NLT is an exception to the rule. That's like asking why can't everybody win as much as Brady. And I've seen people bitching about them too because their updates are sometimes too small.

Az admitted months ago that he's experiencing burnout and paused his Patreon, so he can work at his own pace without feeling like a scammer towards his supporters.

He gave consistent progress updates, and the game doesn't warrant the abandoned tag according to f95's rules. Also, judging by his latest post, we'll get the release by the end of the month, so it appears he was transparent the whole time with his progress and was indeed working on the game. Az wasn't fast anyway, so the upcoming update will be roughly the size of the two regular ones we would've been getting if all went as expected.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes