AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The only reason waiting this long for an update is so painful, is because we all know that once we get the update we're all gonna play it when it releases, and there's probably gonna be 2-3 hours of gameplay, and then we're back to waiting again. It's especially worse now, because Az already said he's gonna end Ep. 9 on a cliffhanger. After waiting this long I wish we could just have a full game, but unfortunately that's just not how the cookie crumbles. If I were the type to use emoji's, there would be a lot of sadfaces here.
Well I wouldn't say it's painful per se I mean yes it sucks but I'm sure real life should keep you occupied enough to not think about the wait lol,if not well there's alot of other really good games you can try in the meantime. Cliffhangers suck tho, I always hated cliffhangers.

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Well I wouldn't say it's painful per se I mean yes it sucks but I'm sure real life should keep you occupied enough to not think about the wait lol,if not well there's alot of other really good games you can try in the meantime. Cliffhangers suck tho, I always hated cliffhangers.
I'm waiting on updates for every good game you could think of.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't mind cliffhangers in tv shows because you know exactly when the next episode is going to drop. I don't like cliffhangers in F95 AVNs because (aside from a select few like NLT's games) you never know when the next episode will come out...if ever. Too many games just quietly drift off into nothingness and we never get any resolution.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
since attaching is not working right now, I can't show but I don't know who don't know this but in the hospital when on the phone with Emily
'Make sure you wear something sexy!' causing her to hang up
she makes like a salmon dinner wearing a tanktop and jeans
'Cook something nice for me!' she responds before hanging up
she still makes a salmon dinner wearing same thing

I wonder if the dev ran out of time to do something different between the 2 interactions

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
since attaching is not working right now, I can't show but I don't know who don't know this but in the hospital when on the phone with Emily
'Make sure you wear something sexy!' causing her to hang up
she makes like a salmon dinner wearing a tanktop and jeans
'Cook something nice for me!' she responds before hanging up
she still makes a salmon dinner wearing same thing

I wonder if the dev ran out of time to do something different between the 2 interactions
No. You just don't have any influence over her at that point. It may impact stuff that happens later on. I can't remember.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
So, is there going to be more scenes with doc or was she a "one-time" thing? Anyone have any info about that?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So, is there going to be more scenes with doc or was she a "one-time" thing? Anyone have any info about that?
Don't remember what the dev has stated but considering her presence in previous updates and the fact she was featured in a bonus episode, I am sure she will continue to be a side character.

Reactions: Deniz31

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1644788992364.png

EP9 Download
GDRIVE:

MEGA:

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes