JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Really? But the changelog says 948 new renders..
I think he was implying that there might be 900+ renders technically, you cant really count a render of a characters eyes moving around a separate render for each new direction the eye is looking. Its padding the numbers.

I havent played so idk how the dev counts his renders.

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
All that groping is very masterfully done. I look forward to future updates with future groping involved. And perhaps fondling also but not rummaging. No rummage sales. Perhaps larger hands to emphasize the groping. Or we could just call it: "Mandibles on Things"

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I think he was implying that there might be 900+ renders technically, you cant really count a render of a characters eyes moving around a separate render for each new direction the eye is looking. Its padding the numbers.

I havent played so idk how the dev counts his renders.
Ahh i see what you mean. Yea if he counts all those as separate renders there's not going to be 900+ new actually unique renders..

Guess i'll go find out in a bit then.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
All that groping is very masterfully done. I look forward to future updates with future groping involved. And perhaps fondling also but not rummaging. No rummage sales. Perhaps larger hands to emphasize the groping. Or we could just call it: "Mandibles on Things"
Don't think you'll be seeing mandibles on things for another 3 years. That didn't come out as you had hoped. Ahahaha

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I wished, I see this comment sooner, this was a waste of time update.
Same here ! I'm so afraid of spoilers that I do my best to not read comments before playing an update and Man.... I'll never lose my time again with this game. I'm officially dropping it. 11 months for this... ? I'm sooo disappointed :( Anyway, been a fun ride. I'm out of this thread. Unfollowed.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes