StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I usually don't write about lenght of updates, but this one was a rather short one. The only nice part was Ashley on the bed and Piper. Emily is more than annoying. As far as I am concerned this game is wasted on her...such wonderful renders good writing, wasted. (cause I know she is the main LI, which is like meh) Best women are Ashley/Ashlyn, Lisbeth, Sam, Piper. Hell, even the Doc. Emily is really just meh. In all earnest I enjoyed the Ladies night Bonus EP more, than the main update. Which is NOT a good thing. Of course taste is never objective. Mind you, I like this game, as it manages to produce something unique, even if it is wasted on the likes of Emily.
I am not bashing the dev because how long it took fort this update to be ready(since there are games like DeLuca family which are updated like once a year, or 1,5 year, but then it is quite a bit of content), but for the content itself and the lenght or rather lack of it.

Last edited:

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
cover4.jpg

Sex scenes or not, I'm glad it was updated because I fucking love this game. I don't know what happened in the dev's life to take so long, because for the time that has passed, it was sufficient to have one hell of an update, but oh well....

Looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordhoth12

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Heard the update is short as shit
I'll give it another year before the Abandoned tag finally drops :PogChamp:
Terrible work ethic if Az wasn't physically disabled for all those months past

Reactions: sztrb
Apr 24, 2018
Shocked to see this game had an update and was immediately hyped. Then I read the comments. What an emotional rollercoaster

Edit: That being said I've enjoyed every other update for this game, so I'll probably still enjoy this one. If I don't that will really be saying something. I will update after I see how it is for myself.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So basically, reading the comments, this update was a huge disappointment for Halfway House lovers, and I should just skip it and wait until next update (in 2023)?

This game was so much better when it started. Frequent updates, and great characters and dialog. What happened?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Here is the updated walkthrough, it got unlinked somehow so I'm making a new post.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 9

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so over these last 11 months since the last update has the author stated if they are shifting their position on hamfisting in the emily as the only romance interest you can be with?

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes