Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Given everything that's going on with him these days (if you don't know, Google it), it might be worth removing that Ron Jeremy reference in the 4th episode. Just change it to Johnny Sins or something. Anyone but him. That's not someone you want to reference in a positive way right now.

Just a suggestion.

Reactions: ontach

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Here is a quick fix to get rid of the vape cloud internal monolog that occurs every time MC is thinking to himself, cause you know, the italicized font style wasn't enough.

just drag game into the folder where HalfwayHouse.exe exists.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i had high hopes at the start but after every update i slowly lost interest. i really like the game but the slow pacing and outside of the no sex there's barely any teasing just random nudity once in awhile.

Reactions: The Japanese

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
i have all the points but somehow emily scene point check failed?
it's annoying enough I had to wait a year- now i'm stuck behind a points wall despite having points
I haven't played the last 2 episodes quite yet, but if i remember correctly that some of the point things changed when ep7 came out. and you would be down by 1-2 points. you can got to the website "saveeditonline" to change the points by putting your save there and changing the points not sure if it will fix anything but hope it helps.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I haven't played the last 2 episodes quite yet, but if i remember correctly that some of the point things changed when ep7 came out. and you would be down by 1-2 points. you can got to the website "saveeditonline" to change the points by putting your save there and changing the points not sure if it will fix anything but hope it helps.
If I'm not mistaken, when the mod is updated you can also fuck around with the points in there.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes