nerzyllys

May 24, 2021
оба ваших последних поста не являются выражением мнения - это называется "разглагольствование"
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Нет, это его мнение. Никто не говорит, что вы ныли в каждой теме уже год с момента регистрации.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Richardson1

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Kind of disappointed by episode 9. Not for the lack of sex scenes, but that Emily is becoming more and more unbearable.
Oh man :cautious: That is exactly what I was fearing. I wanted the relationship with our only designated LI, Emily, to grow...or at the very least for her to grow up some. If she is tumbling further into her petulant child routine then that is a major disappointment. I think I'll skip this episode.

I seem to recall the dev stating he split up the content for ep. 9 so he could get something out for the fans sooner rather than later. If true, then ep. 10 should already have a decent amount of content completed and shouldn't take nearly as long as previous episodes. Maybe.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Kind of disappointed by episode 9. Not for the lack of sex scenes, but that Emily is becoming more and more unbearable. I can understand if she started like that at the beginning of the game, but to continue staying like that after 9 episodes probably a strong hint that she'd stay the same until the end (if we ever get there). It's a shame because Ashley, as a character, is far more interesting while Emily doesn't seem to have any real purpose other than just being there in the game.
I think that's the appeal of Emily, not the typical "girl with hard shell and soft interior" we always see (Ashley), but just a waifu doing waifu things.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Herdauntu

May 4, 2020
1st off it's been a year and 2nd he tried to make out he was working super hard and that this would be huge. Its better to undersell and over deliver than oversell and under deliver. The guy has lied to his supporters and this updates just a joke.
Also i was being calm its called an opinion everyone has one and theres no need to get butt hurt because you disagree with someones opinion.
I'm sorry my opinion lit the fuse on your tampon karen.
I get what you're saying, except... he actually didn't lie to the supporters at all. His last update before this came out specifically stated he was cutting this update down a bit to get it out sooner. He was very transparent with the fact he was ending this episode on a cliff hanger and he was very transparent that he would now with February be resuming charges on Patreon due to money becoming an issue. Yeah, I'm a little disappointed as a person who enjoys this game a lot since it's one of my favorite VNs out and has been since it came out, but at the same time I've had a super shitty year myself so I can be understanding of someone else going through shit. If Patreon had never been paused and kept running through the entire last year, I'd be more on board with being mad but the fact is it wasn't. The dev has tried to be as fair and good about things as possible and that goes a long way with me compared to a number of other devs out there.

But since it was said that content was cut from Episode 9 and pushed into 10, I expect 10 to come out on a much more reasonable schedule and hopefully be a more content-rich episode. If it doesn't... then yeah that's the point where it's very clear an issue is arising that needs to be dealt with to keep further good faith.

Reactions: lordhoth12

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone having issues with Mac version of episode 9? I can't get the program to even start. Had no trouble with earlier releases, although those were a long time ago.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I am gonna call it right now, this game is gonna get abandoned at some point, it's gonna drag out longer and longer with each episodes, most of these side girls are not gonna get to see ANY action(i mean the main character is too much of a pussy to make a direct move himself) and the dev is just gonna burn himself out. Say he is gonna take like a 1-2 year break and maybe come back with another game then if he feels like it. This is my prediction at least, it's a shame because i really like the game and the girls in it but the more i see the less confident i feel about it.

For sure it'll either be abandoned or have one of those shitty rushed low-effort "endings" just to avoid the abandoned tag.

Because at this rate, with all the story arcs and characters already introduced, it'll be 10 years at least before this would otherwise be content-complete.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I think that's the appeal of Emily, not the typical "girl with hard shell and soft interior" we always see (Ashley), but just a waifu doing waifu things.
Of course she isn't the typical "girl with hard shell and soft interior" because she doesn't have any hard shell at all. She is the typical "don't treat me like a little girl despite my behaving like a little girl" though, so I wouldn't call her a waifu doing waifu things.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Holy moly this used to be one of my favorites and I've completely forgotten about it. Well looks like it's another one of those games that take forever (for whatever reason) to release content. Luckily I don't pay for them and I don't because most of these games don't get finished or they don't get finished within a reasonable amount of time. Maybe I'll rediscover it when it's done.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
I played this game two years ago and even then the developer did not add sex scenes. Who played the new version, everything is also bad there?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Was surprised to see the update for this game yesterday and just had to download and play it. Previous saves worked and was a good update. Now hopefully the next update will not take to long, and we can continue with the story.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Hey guys before i play this game just saw the third render and after seeing it i gotta ask since there is no hard ntr( after seeing it from dev patreon page so i guess there is light ntr ).....but still is swinging , sharing & ntr (even if it's little ) completely avoidable or not....& also can the mc stop the man in third render...? :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey guys before i play this game just saw the third render and after seeing it i gotta ask since there is no hard ntr( after seeing it from dev patreon page so i guess there is light ntr ).....but still is swinging , sharing & ntr (even if it's little ) completely avoidable or not....& also can the mc stop the man in third render...? :)
As far as the dude in the third render, let's just say he gets what he deserves, not what he wants ;)

Reactions: Harsh 007

BrownEyesYellowMan

Jun 19, 2021
To be completely honest, Episode 9 more or less met my expectations. Same slow burn and looking forward to Episode 10. Some might be upset with the lack of sex scenes and complaining about Emily being annoying - but personally I feel it does match the slow burn of the rest of the previous episodes, and to be fair if anyone here hasn't had experience dating a 18/19 year-old, Emily is more or less representative of girls that age anyways so nothing much I can complain about.

Last edited:
Reactions: dolfe67

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
He was very transparent with the fact he was ending this episode on a cliff hanger and he was very transparent that he would now with February be resuming charges on Patreon due to money becoming an issue.
Now see, THAT is a problem in my opinion. You don't resume charges because money is an issue. You resume charges because you're finally releasing content again. Game devs that release updates monthly I have no problem with using monthly payments on patreon. However, when you release an update every 3-4 months (normally) like Az did in previous episodes, you should be charging on "delivery" to begin with.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes