saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Imo slow burn only work if a game regularly gets an update,how much time passed since this game got the last update...8 months?
As I checked the file updated date, it was almost just 12 months ago, EP8 was released. I did read dev's announcement said he was all tied up in life, so he wouldn't have much time making this game on a regular basis, and he paused the Patreon fee so his patrons wouldn't be charged any money for the time he was not working on the project. I really hope he sorts out all his stuff. I do love this game and hope he will finish it though.

Reactions: lordhoth12

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Really enjoyed this update, kind of wish it finished out the scene at least, but hope it won't take long for Az to do another update. Several great scenes and moments and was nice to see the characters again. The interactions with Luis and Emily were especially great. Nice to see Piper and seems we will get to see more from her in the future. The scene with Monroe was very well done especially further backstory on him, but also recalling the relationships and characters we met thus far was a nice touch since as crazy as it sounds, episode 8 and 9 felt like the first time things start rolling on the MC's life in the halfway house. Hope Az will find a way to continue delivering solid updates every 2-3 months.

Reactions: Meushi

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
One thing that really worries me is what are we gonna do with all these side-chicks that keep getting introduced? The pacing of the show is slow as a snail, we barely even get to do anything with the main girls, it takes ages for a release to come out, the dev isn't that good/confident with sex scenes. So my question is what is the point? Piper(hooker)? Those 2 chicks on the train, 2 girls at the club(4 if we count the 2 blondes dunno if the dev plans anything with them), Jess(bartender)... this is all not counting the 3 obvious main girls, also the doc and Ash's sister and maybe the maid??? Oh and Lysabeth(Ash's boss)... oh and forgot the waitress Madison...

Like when are we ever suppose to get any kind of action with this many girls when we barely even got out of second base with most of the main girls and we have whole ass episodes like this where we get NOTHING sexual done??? 9 episodes in we are still introducing new girls instead of trying to do something more with the girls we already have....

I am gonna call it right now, this game is gonna get abandoned at some point, it's gonna drag out longer and longer with each episodes, most of these side girls are not gonna get to see ANY action(i mean the main character is too much of a pussy to make a direct move himself) and the dev is just gonna burn himself out. Say he is gonna take like a 1-2 year break and maybe come back with another game then if he feels like it. This is my prediction at least, it's a shame because i really like the game and the girls in it but the more i see the less confident i feel about it.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not a bad update on its own. There are some relationship development with the main girl, wife material mind you. Plenty of teasing scenes with some groping and the such. No real sex scenes but the game wasn't there anyways.
That being said after this glacial development cycle we expected more. Hope the new cycle is faster.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Really? not even a blowjob or like that ?
No. No blowjobs, no handjobs, no thighjobs, no ELBOWJOBS, nothing.... There is just some groping and a kiss if you are on a certain girls path but that's literally it...

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
9 ep and nothing really? I started the game last night but now that I read this I don't feel like finishing it anymore.
another interesting game but looks like it's just endless teasing:cry:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Kind of disappointed by episode 9. Not for the lack of sex scenes, but that Emily is becoming more and more unbearable. I can understand if she started like that at the beginning of the game, but to continue staying like that after 9 episodes probably a strong hint that she'd stay the same until the end (if we ever get there). It's a shame because Ashley, as a character, is far more interesting while Emily doesn't seem to have any real purpose other than just being there in the game.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
This game is almost 3 years old but till now do we really got only RP scene with a little blowjob?
Great story but improvising is not enough.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Kind of disappointed by episode 9. Not for the lack of sex scenes, but that Emily is becoming more and more unbearable. I can understand if she started like that at the beginning of the game, but to continue staying like that after 9 episodes probably a strong hint that she'd stay the same until the end (if we ever get there). It's a shame because Ashley, as a character, is far more interesting while Emily doesn't seem to have any real purpose other than just being there in the game.
Read my post earlier, exactly my thoughts.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
A year for this? I get he paused payment but come on after a year this is just terrible. Also not happy at the dev fluffing the numbers of renders. Moving eyes etc should not be counted as a render. What a complete joke. Can't believe i didn't cancel this before i got charged.
Best advice drop support stop paying for this and return in 5 years by then may have some decent content altho will probably be with one of the many extra characters dev keeps adding that no one wants. What an absolute let down

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
A year for this? I get he paused payment but come on after a year this is just terrible. Also not happy at the dev fluffing the numbers of renders. Moving eyes etc should not be counted as a render. What a complete joke. Can't believe i didn't cancel this before i got charged.
Best advice drop support stop paying for this and return in 5 years by then may have some decent content altho will probably be with one of the many extra characters dev keeps adding that no one wants. What an absolute let down
Can you let the guy have some time to deal with real life shit omg, calm the fuck down

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Can you let the guy have some time to deal with real life shit omg, calm the fuck down
1st off it's been a year and 2nd he tried to make out he was working super hard and that this would be huge. Its better to undersell and over deliver than oversell and under deliver. The guy has lied to his supporters and this updates just a joke.
Also i was being calm its called an opinion everyone has one and theres no need to get butt hurt because you disagree with someones opinion.
I'm sorry my opinion lit the fuse on your tampon karen.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
1st off it's been a year and 2nd he tried to make out he was working super hard and that this would be huge. Its better to undersell and over deliver than oversell and under deliver. The guy has lied to his supporters and this updates just a joke.
Also i was being calm its called an opinion everyone has one and theres no need to get butt hurt because you disagree with someones opinion.
I'm sorry my opinion lit the fuse on your tampon karen.
both your last posts are not a expressed opinion - its called "ranting"

Reactions: Ragnar
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes